Hello Again!

Hello again.

For you who do not know me, I've been a member here before. I went under the name "Zane" I think at one point, and then "Divinity" the other, and I'm sure it was "DIVA" afterwards since my sister wanted to share the account and try it, but then she had my password, doesn't remember it, and then I lost the E-Mail address used for it, so I had to make a brand new account.

It didn't matter, I wanted to start over anyway.

I've been through some things, so I haven't been visiting frequently like I intended, so now I'm here and want to Roleplay to just try to forget it all.
Well then, welcome and welcome back. Always great to have old friends coming back to meet new friends.
Thank you, friends would do good about now.

I'll try to get back into the grove of things, and chat if I feel like it.
Oh hey! How have you been? And we still frequent the chat quite often.
I've been up, down, tossed all around.

However, I'm okay and that's nice to know (About the chat that is.).
Your new user profile is more detailed than most. Good job at that.
Thank you.

It's a transitional character at best, and I had a lot of time on my hands. I only hope my posts are just as detailed seeing my mood is all "foopy" as of late.
OH MAN IT'S ZANE.

HOW'S IT GOING, MAN? I KIND OF MISSED YOU AND OUR SHARED FANBOYISM OVER ANIME GIRLS.

Welcome Back.
Hello again, Sin. Nice to see you again.

Sorry to say, I remember you, but I don't remember sharing some fanboyism about anime girls, but I do remember'd that I liked them.

Thanks for the welcome by the way. Once again, nice to see you once more.
[i][/i]