Kage and kyuubi

Operator
Name: Kage Tuski
Appearance: Kage is, despite his namesake, a very imposing looking guy, that can somehow still vanish in a crowd, his eyes are a piercing blue that he perfected making most become uncomfortable being in his gaze. His hair is black as the night sky, with some silver highlights. He is always found in a dark blue vest that is somewhat tattered, though when traveling he will be found in a brown traveling cloak.
Generally following him or on his shoulders is a small robotic fox that actually is controlled by his net navi, Kyuubi and holds said navi's PET.
Personality: Despite his rough look, Kage is actually quite kind, willing to help just about anyone Once befriended, Kage is a friend that will stand through many trials, earn his ire though, and pray payback isn't too severe, especial since what threats he makes based in the real world he does have the physical strength to accomplish.
PET Modifications: Kages PET besides being gray has an extra modification, after much complaining by kyuubi, Kage did some work with robotic pets, trying something new, with much trial and error, mist of which had Kage ducking as something blew up, he was able to create a little robotic fox, and modify his PET so it was housed in said robot. While the PET is in the robot, Kyuubi has full control of it, though while able to do many things, Kyuubi is unable to jack into the net by himself, despite how much he wishes he could at times. When Kage needs him, Kyuubi ejects the PET out of the robot and right into his operator's hands. Generally the robot fox is put in a bag, or just follows Kage around till kyuubi is put back in.

NetNavi
Name:kyuubi
Element: fire
Subtype: wind
Appearance: Kyuubi's appearance is that of a black anthro fox, he stands fairly tall, comparable to about six feet normal human height, if he was in the real world. He has five tails that, and across his back is a pair pf swords, that blend into his fur perfectly, and he knows how to use them.
Personality: Kyuubi is outgoing, serious to those he doesn't know, and in battle, playfull to those he knows, and loves to pull pranks. Though he will only pull pranks of friends or those that have managed to seriously annoy him. He and Kage often get into arguments though nothing ever serious, and most of the time even somewhat comical, depending on the situation.
Custom Weapon: The twin swords on his back, exceptional for close combat and defense.
Signature Attack:
kitsune bi (fox fire): With a wave of his hand, kyuubi sends a fireball at his opponent. (30dmg Fire + 1 Turn Cool Down) [30pts]
Tsume ya kitsune (claw of the fox): Kyuubi attacks with his swords. (30dmg Null Melee + 1 Turn Cool Down) [30pts]

Equipped with NaviCust Programs, shield and undershirt
Some comments:

A major point: Clean up a bit of your punctuation and grammar. Run it through Word or something, perhaps. Capitalization would help greatly, I'd say. It would look much better.

Remove the bit in parentheses in the first sentence of Kyuubi's description. References to existing fictional characters is frowned upon, even if it's to make a comparison. Honestly, I didn't even think of Foxtar until you mentioned it. XD

Also, "Japan" doesn't really exist in the EXE world. Electopia does, though.
Your sigs look okay, but they are missing their cooldowns and point values. Try using this style:

kitsune bi (fox fire): With a wave of his hand, kyuubi sends a fireball at his opponent. (30dmg Fire + 1 Turn Cool Down) [30pts]

Tsume ya kitsune (claw of the fox): Kyuubi attacks with his swords. (30dmg Null Melee + 1 Turn Cool Down) [30pts]

Also, please choose one of the following NaviCust Programs (to go with your Undershirt): HP+50, Shield, Set Sand, Set Lava, Set Ice, Set Sea, Set Grass, Set Solar, Set Glass, or ResetStage.

Ok edited, hopefully this ones up to snuff.

and sorry for seaming like a grouch concerning cubit, i read the cannon character part, and realized if i made a kitsune someone might has said i was making a modified foxtar. i hadn't wantted that. sorry.
I get the major jist of your registration, though the grammar you're trying to use makes it hard to read. Try to break up your sentences instead of using comma after comma after comma. I'm not gonna hold you up, but please make the edits when you can.

Approved

GET CHIP: Cannon x1, Shotgun x1, RageClaw1 x1
GET SUBCHIP: MiniEnergy x2
GET NCP: Shield, Undershirt

Please post your Navi and your NetOp's profiles (with proper grammar edits) in the appropriate databases, and then once you create your Forum Signature, you can start RPing! Please don't forget to look at the roleplaying and virus busting rules, or use existing members' battle threads as an example of how to successfully RP. Have fun!