... *Kicks down door*

I'm back. I had to wait three days for validation (still not validated, btw) before I remembered that I had another account. The password was changed by one character, but I remembered that too... Anyways. VALIDATION MUST DIE!.............................................

>.> BTW, could I get my name changed to "Another Hero" by any chance, now that I've found this old account. Shadow.EXE is so crappy and cliche that I might puke if I use it.
Hola!
What it do?

Quote (Johnny)

Hola!
What it do?

I kill you!

Quote (AnotherZero)

I kill you!

Quote (AnotherZero)

I kill you!

What. The. Hell?
Welcome back.

Quote (P.A. Master)

Welcome back.

At least, SOMEONE remembers me. XD

Anyways, I'm here to become a shadowy-character that no one knows about that tags along with one of the protagonist, revealing only a bit of my background, and then with the heroes, finds an ultimate power. After this, I will reveal that I'm the villain who was behind the villain who had been trying to get hands on said power, and kill you all, resulting in an epic Heel-Face-Turn and Face-Heel-Turn that results in my Redemption in Death, and eventually world peace.
NOT IF I HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY ABOUT THAT. :V

(Also, welcome back)

Quote (AnotherZero)

Quote (P.A. Master)

Welcome back.

At least, SOMEONE remembers me. XD

Anyways, I'm here to become a shadowy-character that no one knows about that tags along with one of the protagonist, revealing only a bit of my background, and then with the heroes, finds an ultimate power. After this, I will reveal that I'm the villain who was behind the villain who had been trying to get hands on said power, and kill you all, resulting in an epic Heel-Face-Turn and Face-Heel-Turn that results in my Redemption in Death, and eventually world peace.

You forgot "And then my ass will sprout wings and fly me to the land of the gumdrop king."

But yeah.
And I'm grounded... For a week.... Because I have one failing grade, one "C", and two Bs.... Yup, thanks mom. I'm really screwing the rest of my life. I'm gonna need to know chemistry when I'm writing novels and rocking out all over the world. Uh-huh.