*falls in*

Well, finally. Five days waiting for validation...

Long-time RP veteran here. Ran a few MMEXE RP sites, about 5 years successfully. It's been a little while since I last RPed, so I thought I'd poke around and look for a new site to enjoy, and found this place. I might stay a while, I might not, depending on how the wind blows.

Important info: I'm Crystalman.EXE, a resident Squirrel of a few EXE RP sites. I've ran site-wide plots and stories for AGES and have no problem doing so if one is requested of me. Unlike many many RPers, I actually do not watch anime, nor have I ever really done so. Keep this in mind for later.

EDIT: And my first impressions are usually catastrophic. Something horrible will happen in the next few posts.
Welcome to the site.

As a fairly recent addition to the site as well, I'd have to say that some important steps are reading -everything- and checking out the chatbox hidden in the General Chat section. That's where all the mods are while they're not approving things or modding topics. =3
There's a chatbox? >_>

I spent my time reading rules, and ignoring the general chat. XD
Cooooool. New guy.

Yeah, chat. You already found it, so whatever.
Enjoy your time here, don't break rules/be an ass, and you'll soon be a RE:RN zombie.

Thank you.

OH HEY A NEW PERSON! Don't mind me, I'm insane. Just thought somebody/I should warn you about that.

Quote (Tranum)

OH HEY A NEW PERSON! Don't mind me, I'm insane. Just thought somebody/I should warn you about that.

There's one on every forum. You're nothing new. =P
Ah, new members every day, it smells like Winter Break. : )

Welcome to RERN, hope you enjoy your stay, no matter how long it is....

...or we could really fuck up your opinion and you would run away scared, but hey, we're all internet junkies. =P

Good to have you. ^^

Quote (RevivedSin)

...or we could really fuck up your opinion and you would run away scared, but hey, we're all internet junkies. =P

I'm pretty sure there's not much you guys could do to scare me away. Sure, you could make me not want to be here, but I've seen enough of the internet that shock value tends to go past me easily.

Thank you for the welcome, however.
Yo. Welcome. Ignore everyone else who posts in this thread.

Quote (Crystalman.EXE)

Quote (RevivedSin)

I'm pretty sure there's not much you guys could do to scare me away. Sure, you could make me not want to be here, but I've seen enough of the internet that shock value tends to go past me easily.

Thank you for the welcome, however.

Dear christ almighty, is this really what our welcoming has come down to, guys? Tranum, you're not insane. RS, that was sarcasm, you're alright... for now.

I'm P.A., mostly away from the forum guy, with a tendency to do nothing out of the ordinary besides disappear for months at a time. Welcome to RE:RN, you will like us more than many other MMBN RP sites. Have fun.
Oh, hay, new guy...don't mind me, I'm just the resident furry around here (more specifically a rat) and if you has question, ask...we may or may not let you has answer...or cheezburger.

Quote (darkstar1006)

Oh, hay, new guy...don't mind me, I'm just the resident furry around here (more specifically a rat) and if you has question, ask...we may or may not let you has answer...or cheezburger.

*coughcoughsquirrelfurrycoughcough*

=3
Name's Twi. We met in the chat, yeah? Uh...

...Hm, not much else to say about me. :U

Welcome anyway.

Quote (darkstar1006)

It seems a rat has snuck into the...you're not the new guy.

As for Crystalman, hi and stuff. Enjoy your stay, don't drink the water, and watch out for <random inconsequential person here>.
AM SHUR. AM SEXY. PET ME!
Hi and welcome.

I can't post in your registration so I can't make direct comments on your signatures. But I would be remiss if I didn't point out to you that it might not be the wisest course of action to use damage reduction against meleers... as Impact is something that melee users usually possess and that damage reduction is both negated and doubles the damage done by whatever damage the Impact enhances. Plus, spending only 5 points on damage reduction only gives you 1 point of damage reduced. So even though you might only take 9 damage instead of 10 damage from an attack, if you are hit with the same damage that is Impact enhanced, you just took 20 damage.
Ok, now that I got my rules knowledge cleared up. One doesn't need to pay extra for multi-target. Both multi-hit and multi-target just divide the damage you pay for into a number of 'hits' or 'targets' equal to what you want.

So an example of 40 damage could be divided into: 2 hits of 20 damage, or 2 targets that take 20 damage a piece... or 4 hits/targets of 10 damage.

It still works the same way point wise, so nothing really needs to be changed. Just informing you about it.

-

Oh, if you want to add damage to the next attack or chip, you should add a strengthen to the signature. Strengthen also follows the 1:1 ratio of points to damage. I suggest replacing the damage reduction with strengthen, as you removed the defense part of the description of the move.

Both signatures you want to create probably require a little more points to bring to life. I hope you can get them working the way you want after a little bit of leveling.