Just so everyone knows...

Okay, so you may or may not have noticed the fact that I essentially disappeared for the past three months. I figured I should enlighten people as to why that happened and why it will probably happen again.

My brother and World of Warcraft.

Around the time I made my grand comeback, my brother got the game. And as much as I hate to say it, he now spends most of his time playing it. He has a laptop, so he's gotta use my state of the art PC to play it. This means that I have to use his laptop. Problem is, it's slow and takes like, a minute to load some things. Inconvenient, to say the least. Due to this, I spend most of my entertainment time either watching TV or playing game consoles.

I think his game time is almost finished, though. My mom has said she won't let him get another game card, so in the near future I may be getting my computer back. But you never know. Even worse, now all of my friends that live near me have the damn game. Oh well, bottom line, hoping to get more active soon.
Do him a favor and tell him WoW is for losers.

WoWNerd: "I'm a level 70 Rogue!"
Me: "And you weigh 300lbs and live with your mother."
WoWNerd: "Well... I have an epic mount!"
Me: "But I can actually see my toes. How about we settle this with a footrace, fatcakes?"

But in all seriousness, if he gets into the game (which everyone does), he'll constantly be on YOUR computer. Either that or you can tell him he could your comp only if he gets a job to buy his own PC.
Actually, he's quite fit. he plays soccer on a men's team and referees too. I see a huge pile of cash on his desk, but I doubt he'll want to buy one, and I doubt my parents will want him to spend money on a fourth computer. They'd probably just end up taking my computer and putting it in his room.

And if I told him not to use my computer, he'd kill me. Honestly, he's scary. Plus, he's stubborn. Earlier today he accused me of eating all of the cheese bread, and when I said I had half and so did he, he started yelling at me. No point arguing.

EDIT: And I feel obligated to mention that yes, he is a level 80 Rogue. XD

Quote (The_Grim_Reaper)

Do him a favor and tell him WoW is for losers. 

WoWNerd:  "I'm a level 70 Rogue!"
Me:  "And you weigh 300lbs and live with your mother."
WoWNerd:  "Well... I have an epic mount!"
Me:  "But I can actually see my toes.  How about we settle this with a footrace, fatcakes?"

But in all seriousness, if he gets into the game (which everyone does), he'll constantly be on YOUR computer.  Either that or you can tell him he could your comp only if he gets a job to buy his own PC.

*level 80 Rogue.

Sorry, had to. At least say the right level if you're going to mock the game (and/or its' players), Grim.

Quote (Corrupted Child)

EDIT: And I feel obligated to mention that yes, he is a level 80 Rogue. XD

THE IRONY.

Anyway, good to see you back.
You know what? I wish people would grow out of making jokes about the wow player stereotype.

There isn't even such a thing as a "forum roleplayer" stereotype, but I bet it would be much worse.

Quote (The_Grim_Reaper)

Hiko: "I'm a level 43 Fury Warrior!"
Conscience: "And you wasted $80 and a lot of your time getting to that point."
Hiko: "Well... I had fun..."
Conscience: "But TF2 is much better, am I right?"

That's about how it went with me, and it's why I log many many hours on my favorite game.