The S.U.C.K.

It seems that yesterday, my laptop contracted the dreaded S.U.C.K. virus. (Super Ugly Computer Krash)

I used it yesterday MORNING, before leaving for school. When I got back and turned it on, it gave me the blue screen of death. I promptly turned it off until my parents returned. When they did, we worked on the computer for about an hour, before getting it to run a hard-drive search. At about 37%, the search stopped as it had already found two fatal errors.

In short, my computer is dead. I am currently writing from the family comp, which is in plain sight. Until I get a new lappy, don't expect much from me.

-ZeroSaber

PS: It's ironic. My phone went the same way- I used it the morning, turned it off. Turned it on in the afternoon, and BAM! Dead.

Quote (SpaceMonkeySteve)

FORMAT.

?
O_O

Oh, and Zero, I still expect you to post 3/4 times a week.
:3
Steve: What?

Hiko: Screw you.

Quote (ZeroSaber)

Steve: What?

Hiko: Screw you.

D':<
FORMAT would imply formatting your harddrive. That fixes everything, even fatal errors.
STFU STEVE
HE NEEDS A NEW LAPTOP
THIS IS HIS EXCUSE XDDD
Sounds like a poltergeist. And if I know anything about dealing with ghosts...

YOU GOTTA PUNCH 'EM.

YEAH!

RIGHT IN THE FUCKING FACE!

Quote (SpaceMonkeySteve)

FORMAT would imply formatting your harddrive. That fixes everything, even fatal errors.

NOT EVERYTHING

LOLOLOLOL

(You know that dumb little tray icon (safely remove hardware? I have that, and someone clicked it and froze my comp, so I hard to just shut up down there. Got this error message every time I started up my comp after that. Soon after my hard-drive fried. Even tried reformatting)

Quote (commondragon)

Quote (SpaceMonkeySteve)

NOT EVERYTHING

LOLOLOLOL

(You know that dumb little tray icon (safely remove hardware? I have that, and someone clicked it and froze my comp, so I hard to just shut up down there. Got this error message every time I started up my comp after that. Soon after my hard-drive fried. Even tried reformatting)

WHEN FORMAT FAIL, MORE BAT HIT!
HAY STEVE! I took your advice and we tried the format thingy.

And it didn't work, either....

And yeah, I do want a new computer. XD