Cole Taiyoukouba and SolarMan.EXE

Operator
Name: Cole Taiyoukouba
Appearance: A tall boy with dark blonde hair sticking out back. He is dressed in an everyday red T-shirt and jeans, with a black coat. He tends to be seen also with black gloves.
Personality: He tends to be serious, and focuses on battle. If he is winning, and ends up losing, he tends to get mad. He likes to give advice to people he works with.
PET Modifications: A glass PET that never seems to break. Has a special connector that allows him to connect to the nearest port.

NetNavi
Name: MoistureMan.EXE
Element: Wood
Subtype: Speed
Appearance:
A Wood type navi with spikey grass coming out his back. He has pastel white gauntlets, and pastel white boots. For his emblem, a glass thorn.
Personality: He tends to be carefree, and helps his friends. He doesn't listen to the advice his operator gives him half the time, but is always determined to win a battle.
Custom Weapon: Sun Thorn: Shoots a thorn made of the sun's energy.
Signature Attacks (60/60):

Solar Power
Power: 5
Recovery: 25
Attribute: Shot Type
Cooldown: 1
Other Effects: Multi-Target (2), Multi-Hit (2), Solar Medium Area Terrain Change
Description: Moistureman charges up a beam of light from the sun, and fires it. It sticks onto the enemy, and burns it a bit. It stacks on to other enemies, and leaves traces of the beam.
Cost: Power (5) = 5, Same Type Attribute = 0, Shot Type Attribute = 0, Recovery = 35, Multi Hit (2) = 10, Multi Target = 10

Oh yeah, and for my navicust part, I want HP+50.
Denied.

SolarMan is an official Capcom character. (Mega Man 10)

Change the name, then we'll talk.
Rotten luck..
Oh well, changed name to MoistureMan.
Aside from the fact that "MoistureMan" doesn't make any sense as your navi's new name (but you are still allowed to change it to that), your descriptions are a little shabby and your signature also don't add up.

What I'm seeing is that you want to deal 2 hits of 5 Wood damage to each of 2 separate targets and then change a medium area of terrain to Solar (presumably beneath the targets). That alone would cost you 2 x (2 x 5) + 20 = 40. That's a 1 turn cooldown. If you wanted to add some kind of recovery effect, you can heal 15 by spending 20 more points (which is all the points you would have left).

As part of our signature effect rules, the wood damage from your sig is not allowed to benefit from the terrain change. However, you can still have all the effects as long as the terrain change happens after the damage.
Fixed.

Quote (Keisanki)

Signature Attacks (60/60):

Solar Power
Power: 5
Recovery: 25
Attribute: Shot Type
Cooldown: 1
Other Effects: Multi-Target (2), Multi-Hit (2), Solar Medium Area Terrain Change
Description: Moistureman charges up a beam of light from the sun, and fires it. It sticks onto the enemy, and burns it a bit. It stacks on to other enemies, and leaves traces of the beam.
Cost: Power (5) = 5, Same Type Attribute = 0, Shot Type Attribute = 0, Recovery = 35, Multi Hit (2) = 10, Multi Target = 10

Oh yeah, and for my navicust part, I want HP+50.

The parts that I bolded in the quote are things that you either need to change or remove altogether. The parts that I underlined need to be clarified because it's not obvious what you want or what the costs are referring to.

Do you want "Solar Power" to heal your navi? If you want it to, please change the description to accomodate that effect and also add in the appropriate cost.