Bad news to some

My muse still being MIA, I've taken up my old habits again. No, not hobbits. FAT HOBBIT. I'll be less on the forum, maybe on the chatroom during school, and I doubt I'll get any posts done. Why you ask? I'll tell you. Five words.

Guild Wars.
City of Villains.

Yes, I've become a good ol' MMORPG whore again. And yes, again, I've reactivated my CoV account. Ain't it good to be a bad guy, eh? I'll let others know about my more interesting stories though. Maybe a CoV fanfic or a Guild Wars fanfic. Who knows... And I'll TRY to get SOME post done for Divinity and Area, but don't count on it for a long time. School is also forcing me to spend some time to stuff. Creating games is hilarious. We had a lot of fun with, what we called, "Final Fantasy On Ice."
: D
Anyway, I'll be around. I won't leave entirely. I'm just MIA and AWOL.

Take care, RPers.

PS: For those thinking they can play CoV with me. I'm on the EUROPEAN servers. Remember that.
XD
EUROPEAN?!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

*Cry*

-Twi
Who do you use in the PVP area of Guild WArs, and for what?
Damn you Shury...

I wanted to be the one that made games. It's my dream.

Hell, what am I talking about. I haven't started yet!

You win this time Wee Shury! B)

Quote ()

maybe on the chatroom during school

You... go to school?

Why did I think you didn't?

Hmm.

And when I get back on the chat, and you're there, I have a weird dream to share with you.
On Guild Wars I tend to play more PvE lately. I'm trying to get my character improved for PvPing. My current main character's name is Illyana Darkholme.

And yes, I go to school. But there is a wireless internet connection at school so it feels as if I don't even go offline. And I've got my laptop. And you didn't probably because I'm almost always online, which is about to change.
XD

Question to all while I'm here. Does anyone know any program to capture videos right from your screen? Thanks in advance.
I had an old shitty one a while back, but they changed the way stuff is displayed, so it didn't work anymore.

Quote (Shuryou)

PS: For those thinking they can play CoV with me. I'm on the EUROPEAN servers. Remember that.[/color] XD

<.<

>.>

Server?
Deviant. It sounds more evil. o:
Blargh. I play on Union, the RP server (Unofficial, but meh). That, and my main there is level 41.

Quote (legoroy2)

Damn you Shury...

I wanted to be the one that made games. It's my dream.

Hell, what am I talking about. I haven't started yet!

You win this time Wee Shury! B)

That makes us the triad of game makers-to-be
@ Nal: I had to go and make a new character on Union. PM me your character's name so I can leech EXP from you. >_>
@Shuryou: Good luck. My main's a Hero XD

Add the global handle @RW, though.
Every try FRAPS for video capture? Only one I can think of offhand.