Looking for company

Wait...this isn't a dating site! I'm out...

Sike! A lot of MM sites are in a slump (maybe because of Star Force, but I think not). The spell's gotten hold of ToN, so I'm going to hang out here a while. I know a few people here...anyone seen Pally?

Short summary: Hi!
YOU!

YOU ARE THE ONE REASON I FOUND THIS SITE!
*Falls, crying at BlazerMan's feet*
THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!

On another note, it's kinda embarassing for you that the acronym of your name is BM, huh?
BM? Big Momma? Bad Mango? Brazen Moron? Bold Mongoose?

Anyways. Yo. Have fun.

Quote (Leon)

BM? Big Momma? Bad Mango? Brazen Moron? Bold Mongoose?

Actually, I was referring to the way it's commonly used as an acronym for "Bowel Movement".
<___<.....>__>...*takes Pepto*

EHEM...I'm flattered you remember. Most people just call me Blazer. It avoids toilet jokes, but gets suit jokes. Which I'm fine with XD.
Yess... soon we shall steal ALL the ToN members- *Shot*

Welcome and the like.

-Twi
Yeah, we've seen Pally. He's the only staff member that does any real work here.

Erm...I mean...crap...please don't kill me.

Anyway, I'm LordHothead, resident metalhead. And apparently a few people on the site think I'm a serial killer, but I have no idea why~

Enjoy your stay.

Quote (BlazerMan)

EHEM...I'm flattered you remember. Most people just call me Blazer. It avoids toilet jokes, but gets suit jokes. Which I'm fine with XD.

I guess the other kind of jokes just don't suit you huh? Also, ToN?
AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Welcome. I'm Blue. I would say "Im the local something or other", but I dont really have a title like that.
Heya Blazer, good to see ya.

Welcome to RE:RN.
We're also suffering a slump--but now we've settled most of the other stuff, we can get back to making this place interesting. :'D

Hmm... now, about advertising...

Oh, and welcome to RERN. XD
20/M/NL, always looking for someone to talk to about exciting stories. I am a fan of 'new things'.

Oh wait, this really isn't a dating site. Welcome to have you with us, ToNEr.