So it has come to this ...

I am going to take one very long, definite break from Rping on this site. I'm looking to aim at a return in October, or maybe earlier when school starts, but don't really get your hopes up. With School starting I'm hoping to have inspiration for RPing like I did last year. I know I've done multiple short leaves from the RPing, but this time it should be a couple months. I'll still be on the chat now and then, but not very often.

PA you can stop the battle, or leave it hanging for me when I possibly get back into this, it's your call.

Since I may still be a little active on this site, with the chat and all. The mods can decide if I can keep my position as Red Fist. It doesn't really matter, I've always thought the mod position screwed me up and gave me no will to RP.

I may comeback with a revamp for American, it's a possibilty. Or a totally new Navi team that I might create over my break from here.

This site hasn't appealed to me, or given me anything that I can use. I use to be able to post what I've been posting twice a day. Now I can hardly post once a week. Thats the trouble with me, I'm here and there all the time, never posting anything.

So a month or two, or three at the most guys. So anyone that will feel devastated will know I may return with flying vengence.
bye

Just so you dont leave with an empty welcome center topic ^^
Just come back whenever possible. And if I'm incapable of modding you at that time, or you create new characters, just forget the battle.
Yeah, see ya Wooga.
WOOGS!

Man, do you realize that you are only one of three and a half people who still have their orginal Navi's from RECN? The others being me and lunar, and the half being PA, since he did that whole minivolt thing.

But hey, yeah go and get some material. Inspiration can work wonders.
Ahem, Heat and I reverted to our originals. Anyway, come back soon Wooga.
Wooga's probably running cuz I came back X3

Quote (SpaceMonkeySteve)

Man, do you realize that you are only one of three and a half people who still have their orginal Navi's from RECN?

Woah- Whats this? I don't even count as a half? D:

Anyway, see ya Hommie D,:

Quote (SpaceMonkeySteve)

Man, do you realize that you are only one of three and a half people who still have their orginal Navi's from RECN? The others being me and lunar, and the half being PA, since he did that whole minivolt thing.

[raises hand]

;~;

ANYWAY.

Darn! Half of the Dynamic Wireman Wifebeaters is leaving? Awww. Hope that you can relocate that lost muse of yours, and haul yourself back here posthaste.

Quote (SpaceMonkeySteve)

WOOGS!

HEY

I KEPT KOBO, FOOL! I just made their profiles better :3

Quote (SpaceMonkeySteve)

WOOGS!

You forget Pocketto. D:<

Later Wooga. I'll miss beating you up on the chat for harassing EN. :'D

-Twi
Well actually Zan, I think Steve meant people that kept their original navi's when the transfer happened. So most of the people wouldn't count, plus Pocket had Brawler or Brawlman before he reverted to Tennisman.

Also no Melay, I'm not running because of you. It may seem like it because this happened right after our little encounter in the chat.

To Twi, I've been good lately. I don't harass her as much as I used to back when I first beat Majin and Heat for her as the prize.

I'll try to stay on the chat, give you updates one whats going on. Discuss my little American Overhaul, if the chat actually let me on once in awhile. Today was the only time in two days I could get on. It just hates me, or my computer is still a piece of shit.

If anyone actually wants to contribute to me, I can be found on two sites. A possible three if they one doesn't go down in flames. PM me if you want the links at all, or if you want me to join something that isn't Makai just give me a link. I've been looking for a decent Roleplay to hold my interest. Any site is welcomed as long as it isn't Makai.
I Guess it's kind of obvious guys, I'm back earlier then I expected. All I really needed was to revamp American and Bo. Maybe next month I can have a breakdown and quit again, do a V4 for Bo and American, rinse, wash, repeat the process for months until I reach V10.

Rock on until you can't rock no more!