Kari and Saluki

Operator
Name: Kari

Appearance: Kari's 'battle garb' covered her body from head to toe exposing as little flesh as possible. An over-sized black overcoat that almost went down to her steel toe work boots, sleeves passed her wrists and covered her white gloves; finally the thick collar pulled up around the base of her mask. It was long beaked porcelain mask with a hair strand thick slit along the front of the beak giving it a grim smile. The eyes sockets fit a rather large pair of spectacles that resembled wielders goggles more than anything making it impossible to gauge any expressions while she was wearing it. Finally atop her head was an enormous wide-brimmed felt-crowned hat with her hair tightly tucked in.

Outside of net battling she was dressed far simpler. A pair of cargo shorts, halter top and hiking boots. Usually black, greens or earth tones. She was short; just barely breaking five foot tall and her build was very slight making her look far less intimidating then when she cosplayed.

Personality: Her family owns the only mortuary in a small town promising her a job when she graduates and becomes a Funeral Director. It has given her a somewhat twisted view on life and death reflected by her Navigator. At times she was logical and indifferent but she has respect for a person's denominations and beliefs. After all everyone will eventually become a client.

Personal Terminal Modifications: The P.E.T. was roughly the size and thickness of a wallet; its body is crimson with a floral design filling the spaces between the black outer edges. Opening it reveals the keyboard on one side and the touch screen and camera on the other. The PDA had a hand grip at the bottom and the chip slot near the top.

Net Navigator
Name: Saluki
Element: Wood
Subtype: Summon

Appearance: After transition to the net and the beam of light faded; she looked incorporeal for the first few seconds. Even afterwards little Smokey wisps and strands of her shoulder length hair seemed to float and lash off before disappearing. The fox demon Saluki. She was around five foot four and slender build; her fur and hair was thin and the color of ash. A Long and feminine muzzle with her rosy eyes accented by black mascara and red eyeliner. Her black tufted ears, nose and tail where the only things that deviated from her color pattern.

She wore a gown with long sleeves and hem. Its body was mostly red and pink finished with black around the collar belt and edges; finally the same floral design on the PET filled in the gaps. She wore no gloves or shoes, her clawed fingers and toes made fitting difficult.

Personality: Usually silent, but it doesn't mean that she will not voice herself when she is right or something is obviously wrong. Sal dislikes company, seeing her and other navigators as little more than poppets or plushies. She would prefer to rely on her own strength and cunning; but she will work with others if it is necessary.

Custom Weapon: Sal's Weapons where a vaguely looking humanoid skull held in her right hand; and a bell in her left. The death knell's handle was a raw leather strap used to ring it and to keep it around her wrist. The Arsenical bronze left the alloy completely blackened.

The Skull was bleached white, covered in numerous scrapes, gouges and chips. One of the sockets had completely collapsed and many of the teeth where chipped or broken or missing. She held it forward in one hand for a standard buster attack; the eyes illuminating faintly before firing a dark plasma shot, alternating from socket to socket. For her mega buster she held the sides of the skull tightly, the jaw dropped before plasma accumulated into a larger black festering blast.

Signature Attack: Saluki raises her hand bell in the air and chimes it three times. Monstrous degraded and buggy looking HealNavi/NormalNavi rose from deletion. Despite the grotesque appearance they had one key feature; they had at least one arm for a buster.

Zombie Summon #1: 10HP light object [10SP] + 10 Null Damage [reoccurring] [30SP] =40 *3/4[due to subtype] =30SP total, 1TCD

Zombie Summon #2: 10HP light object [10SP] + 10 Null Damage [reoccurring] [30SP] =40 *3/4[due to subtype] =30SP total, 1TCD

Customizer: undershirt and set grass
Chips: Cannon, Shotgun, Rageclaw1
Sub-Chips: 2x mini-energy.

[Post-Script: It's been days trying to figure out what I wanted to make, then trying to get used to all the different mechanics. I believe I have the signature right, I had a friend help check everything to see if it all added up. Alittle burned out being 2:00 am but I think I have all the spelling/grammatical errors weeded out]

Edit: I think I fixed the signature. you guys ever think about making a applet/application for setting up new characters?
Sigs sorted out, so this is good to go. Approved.

GET CHIP: Shotgun, Cannon, Rageclaw
GET NCP: Undershirt, SetGrass
GET SUBCHIP: MiniEnergyPack x2