Out of my coma-like state

From the fiery depths of.......inactiveness, and the world of completely absurd afk time.....TADAAAA!!!! Whitey returns from his coma-like state (medic knows what I mean by this, lol). Well....not completely. Right now, Im slacking off at Wake Tech Community College posting. Gotta catch a bus back home in about an hour or so. But yeah, that chick navi with the guitar, shes back. xD

~Whitey~
IT'S THE PERSON WITH THE AWESOME AVATAR! :'D
Welcome back, Whitey. :3

Quote (Shuryou)

IT'S THE PERSON WITH THE DAMN CREEPY AVATAR!
O_o
I totally, totally noticed you were gone. Yeah.
>_>;
;<_<
Anyways, welcome back...Mr. White Coma!

Quote (yahiko9040)

Quote (Shuryou)

IT'S THE PERSON WITH THE DAMN CREEPY AVATAR!
O_o
I totally, totally noticed you were gone. Yeah.
>_>;
;<_<
Anyways, welcome back...Mr. White Coma!

Beats the guy with the avatar that has illegible text, therefore losing its lol-ness. Seriously, whack it in your sig, instead...

Partially on-topic, that avatar makes me lawl every time.

And welcome back. Have fun. Leave your sanity with the attendant at the door. Emergency exits are non-existant. In the case of an emergency, put your head between your legs and kiss your ass goodbye.
Thanks for reminding me!
Zero and I found a PERFECT avi!
Changing in 5...
I want to steal Whitey's avatar and wear it like a hat.
*hattifies*
*gives to Zan*
*makes a face O_o*
...Explains that PM I got from you.... Maybe
And it only took how long for you to get back after dieing?
lol, it was quite a long time. irl, aside from being beaten with the afk stick numerous times, I was either at medics house playing guild wars, or at my house playing DDR. But other than that.....yeah, after Stryder 'died', she went into a 'coma'. My horrible attempt at a plot....sort of. I guess it worked!??!? Meh, none the matter. *restrings Stryders custom buster* Let the rockfest....BEGIN!!!!! :lol: