I better get a cake.

I'm back. Kinda. I'll come on sometimes, but not a whole lot. I have some better things to do. But at any rate..

*Enter Sandman*

Yeppp I'm back.

Anyway, I'm hoping to pull EAV and Moa (Mois? Geh. It's been too long) out of hiatus with more refining and editing with the same starting equip and reasons I had before, taking out the last navi I had. Hopefully some kind soul will help me get new system whatevers and update me on happnins O_<
WELCOME BACK SIR!
<throws cake flambe at theo>
*dances* CEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELEEEEEEEEEEEEEBRAAAAAAAAAAATION!
Really, all that really happened in terms of systems is buster damage calulactions changed, and the one sig a turn is gone.
Hel...lo?
Do I know you at all?
O_o
*racks memory*
Ah, Tenku. Right. >_>
TAKE ME DOWN TO THE VERY NE-sorry.
Ah, Omega. My first mod.

NOW I MOD YOU. BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

And whatever you may change, you shall still be the person with the hamster-thing avatar and the member title "Kamo kun!"

Anyways, welcome back.
Yeah. Heh. That was fun

Still mad I got de-modded without being told ever so long ago D:

Ah well, them breaks (don't think I forgive your Eon.)

Anyway, my return is slightly delayed, your stupid javascript chat broke my keyboard. I don't know how, but my F2, X, W and S keys don't work, so I'm using my home keyboard on my laptop at someone elses house. woot. anyway, yeah.

Never going on that chat again.

but glad to be back (no chance of being remodded huh?.... Just to battle mod? :DDD)

EDIT: On a more serrious note, I would like some IM or PM help if at all possible from staff or users. Which ever. I want to ask about bringin a modified EAV back, char edits, system changes and just catchin up with yall.
You don't need IM/PM help... you've got me.

Unless, you know, you don't feel like waiting ^^
Val gave me what I need... Mainly, I'll get some help from others.
Get the cake.