It finaly happened.

well, i finaly have a job all set, it's a thriftway and it's a certasy clerk position, basicly i'm bagging groceries, putting carts away, putting bags of groceries into people's cars ETC. anyways, mainly this a summer job, but i may make it part-time if i last the summer, so......ya, i'm most likely gonna be on less once i start, i have to get an ID for the job, fill out a packet as best i can and pass a drug test before i can begin, so.....ya. anyways.....starting job soon, geting a paycheck and stuff like that, I MAY BECOME A TRUE MAN AT LAST! *shot*
I hope you don't have to write for that job. *shot as well*
Nah. Cheers and so on. Good luck.
Well, good luck in the real world, darkstar. Get some sweet moolah, get a girlfriend (or girlfriends), grow up, get a full-time job in some big-shot company, get married, have kids, retire, and die.

In other words, live a normal life.
@pheonix:i will never lead a normal life, besides......a KID!? i'd rather be casterated first. siblings like mine are birthcontrol of the highest order.

@shur:*puts away gun* thanks for the words of encouragement.
What are your hours?

Quote (darkstar1006)

certasy clerk

It took me about four minutes to figure out you meant, "courtesy clerk" I mean, I'm ussually pretty good with figuring out bad spellings, but damn.

Anyway, good luck, dude. And remember this: It will probably suck. Hard. I've been at my job for about two years, and not a day goes by that I don't want to burn that shithole to its frames.

Other than that, have fun!
o.o ... ^ true words of encouragement. [/sarcasm]

Anyway-- I just got a job too, and I have to do filing. Brilliant.

No worries. Just because you're not normal, doesn't mean you cant' live a normal life. And if you're not going to have kids, might as well travel the world and see all your other RERN buddies instead, don't you think?

Quote (Roguen Child)

And if you're not going to have kids, might as well travel the world and see all your other RERN buddies instead, don't you think?

Just so long as he doesn't come to see me.

I mean ever.

-Twi
^ AGAIN, TRUE WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT.
Yeah, I'm'a work at ShopRite at 14...then at my TKD place for awhile...
AND STUUUUFF!
Good luck, Dark.
I worked at a grocery store for 3 years. All while i was taking college classes.

I then quit.

Best. Decision. Ever.

Funny thing though, my ex decided to dump me for being a 'lazy, unmotivated' person after I didn't go look for a job as soon as I quit.

Whattah bitch~

SO, learn a lesson from me: Don't date your coworker's friends.