See ya

As much as I'd love to stay, I really gotta go. Before you say it, this has nothing to do with getting pissy over my profile edit.

Lifes been a real bitch, I have much homework to do, and lots of problems of my own to attend to. Normaly I'd just say gone for now, but I've had to do this a few too many times already. Oh well.

As for the event I'm in, you can just kill me off.

Robotek can have my stuff (seein as my buddy Raging has disapeared off the radar.)

And if it's not too much a problem, IP ban my comp.

Domo.
Giving away stuff when leaving is denied.
The hell? Haven't we already learned that this crap isn't funny? Life's hard, sure. Take some time off, sure. Why do you want an IP ban?
Well....bye. Hope to see ya around other forums.

Obviously so he won't be distracted by this site when he's supposed to be doing other crap.

Quote (LordHothead)

Obviously so he won't be distracted by this site when he's supposed to be doing other crap.

That's called having "Self Control". IP Bans are a little drastic.
Maybe he doesn't have enough self-control so he's having to resort to that?
1. I want to make sure that I don't come back at all, even to look because I've decided I just don't want to have anything to do with the site.

2. If I get an IP ban, my bro can't steal my laptop anymore (1/2 joking)
Meh, maybe. Still it is a little drastic and...Well, whatever. Good luck with the RL stuff Theo.
Don't get me wrong. YOu don't have to. Thats cool too.

I'll just forget the URL again anyway.
Our IP bans are not your personal Rehab devices. >:0

Later, theo~. Enjoy life. Get 200%. Yada yada.

-Twi
;~;

Bye, man. Sorry that your life and the internets don't mix so well. We'll miss you.
cya theo, person who helped me with my first registraton on RECN.