God, it even happens to me.

I need a break guys, I don't know how long. American and Bo just aren't fitting me like they used too. I just have too much happening on my mind. I'll still come on, and try to actually do something moddish. But I can't just post large posts like I want too. So I need to take this break, till my head clears, and this winter weather is gone.

Don't worry, Wooga isn't gone just yet. And hopefully, I won't need to edit American or Bo. Or worse, drop them like Shuryou does every ten battles. If I do come back soon, you'll probably be able to tell.

I just don't have the energy, or the thought. I just need to break out, and regather my thoughts.

I sware I'll be back, you can't beat Wooga with a bat and expect him not to come back fighting.
Sorry to hear it. Get in the roleplaying mood soon!

And don't worry, he'll be beaten with MANY bats....
Yeah. Do what you have to do, and come back when you can.
You too...

You either just plain need a vacation, or you need to play video games until your brain turns to mush, and take a vacation anyway while it heals.

Quote ()

you can't beat Wooga with a bat and expect him not to come back fighting.

Sould we test that........ anyway, try not to stay on your break for too long
D'=
Dammit!
It's an epidemic!

An epic epidemic of tiny proportions!
Well, good luck finding whatever muse you lack. Go out, experience life in its fullest, and carry those experiences into your roleplaying...
Or just eat miso soup. That would work too.
Hmm...well, have fun...gathering...your thoughts...and stuff...
Oh well.
See ya 'round...and I suppose that means ROTK the unknown is officially dead.
ROTK should still be alive. We just have to find the right audience.
Yes. It is just dormant. Like my RP...no one has joined except the usual three...*cries*
And I have returned. My fuse refueled by my love of comics. And that i've been reading Captain America comics.
Welcome back.
DAMN IT! oh well....welcome back.
*Smacks Darkstar* Nobody asked you. >:0

Welcome back to teh WOO-ga.

-Twi

Quote (Wooga)

And I have returned. My fuse refueled by my love of comics. And that i've been reading Captain America comics.

Captain America saves the day again. :3

Anyways, good to have you back with us, Wooga.
Welcome back Wooster. See, only cool people get nicknames.
Maybe I should be reading Marvel comics too... MARVEL, FOR BETTER RPS. MARVEL, THE FRESHMAKER.

Anyway. Welcome back, Wooga.
Alright, glad to have you back up and RPing again. ^__^
*kicks twi in the head* SHUT IT TWI! *explodes* ouch.....still......i wish i had thrown a party while you were gone wooga.....anyways.....welcome back.....i guess....
Shut up, darkstar.

Welcome back, woogz.
Watch it darkstar... <_<