BARRIER VIRUSES?

Please direct your attention to the third post. Thank you.

-Twi
June Virus Contest...

THE RESULTS ARE IN!

WINRAR: Bomber's Polar series of viruses, and MagField chip! Well done.

SPECIAL MENTION: Esjay's 'Jewel' family and Magnetic Field chip. (Lol, same chip name) (Nice try, even your Hyper Mode won't get you out of that Magnetic Fi- OH SHIT!)

Quite honestly, your virus was too complex to be an ordinary virus.

We will, however, be considering it as a miniboss. : D

To the other entries: I've seen some alright entries, and I've seen some cliche'd viruses and even one entry that wasn't entirely finished.

Well, I guess there's always next month.

-Twi

(PS: My helper this time around was Asator! Give him a hand! Or a punch or two, depending on your disposition.)
And thus, hot on the heels of the last contest, it's time for the July one.

Leafshield -
Protection: Next non-fire attack, heal for half damage
Accuracy: S
Description: Leafy barrier protects next attack, destroyed by fire
Duration: Until destroyed or hit.
Element: Wood

BubbleWrap -
Protection: 1 Non-Elec attack, per turn.
Accuracy: S
Description: Bubble deflects 1 Non-Elec attack each turn. Destroyed by Elec.
Duration: Until end of battle, hit with an elec attack, or overridden.
Element: Aqua

...And then June's winner, the MagField chip.

That leaves one element uncovered, yes?

You guessed it-- FIRE!

SO!

This is another Virus/Chip combo contest. Make a fire barrier chip, and a virus that goes along well with it.

As a special incentive this time around, the winner of July's contest will also receive a copy of the chip they create! (Well, once it's been shoved past our crack team of balancers, anyway.)

As with the last contest, the deadline for entries is just a short bit before the last day of the month-- July 28.

Good luck, and may the best entry win.

-Twi
Sorry for the epic fail delays for the virus contest, but it has been pushed through. Finally. Finally finally.

THE RESULTS ARE IN!

WINNER: SHURYOU'S EGG SERIES, AND THE FLAME SCALE CHIP SERIES.

Some of the viruses were quite simply again, too complicated to get through. Honorable mention to Bomber with his nice and sunny viruses, but his chip was a bit over the top.

Some of your guyses viruses were just sadistic, though. Try to keep them less-- immune to everything except their weakness, and such. Newbies start out with 3 chips, none of them elemental :'D.