Bane.EXE(Based Off MegaMan)(Lans New Navi)

NOTE: First Navi Submission lay off it it ain't good

Operator
Name:Lan

Appearance:A Long haired Main. He Wears a headband and has skates which he likes to use A LOT.(He Keeps His Old for Patch) He Has a Scar on his back from an accident at the lab. And Wears mostly white..for his Sci Lab Uniform

Personality: He is very grumpy, epically at Dex his old rival. He has no social skills and watches the Sharo Spike Ball game and Hates interruptions.

PET Modifications: Has A Purple Stripe for his navi Bane

NetNavi

Element:???(Unknown)

SubType:Bug,Sword

Appearance:http://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq16/azleaf1/w0w-4.pngA Darkened MegaMan Copy Stuck in BugStyle.Has 2 Dangerous
Blades.Wears a Purple Mane

Personality: Umm Well He Is Just Like His NetOp,Mean,Grumpy and Doesnt Get Along with other netnavis. He Is A Smart Guy....LOL

Custom Weapon: Swords of Pain(His Swords)

SigAtk: Hilt Smash,The sword's Hilts smash you into oblivion: CoolDown, 3 turns
(If i got sigatk wrong correct it b/c i didnt understand rules for Sig Attack)
http://z10.invisionfree.com/RockmanChaosNe...?showtopic=1673

Please read the rules (especially the ones in big red letters) and try again.

Quote (Axed)

SigAtk: Hilt Smash,The sword's Hilts smash you into oblivion: CoolDown, 3 turns
(If i got sigatk wrong correct it b/c i didnt understand rules for Sig Attack)

When you first register, you have 60 points you can use. These points can be devoted to damage or different effects such as breaking, stun, dodge, etc. To keep it simple, I would change your sig attack to something like this:

Signature Attack: Hilt Smash: A bashing attack using the hilts of his swords (60dmg + 2 Turn Cooldown)

If you want to do something different than just a pure damage signature attack, but still don't understand how to do it right, we can help explain it to you in the chat. And please read the rules, like Bomber mentioned in the above post.