Putting Bearman down

Nevermind
I've completely lost interest in bearman, he has a shallow concept and no personality whatsoever. his operator is generic. and to top it off the navi/operator pair was more of a joke if anything, he was hardly my idea to begin with. Bearman is no longer worth the time for me to reach lvl 5 and see if I'll like him by then, the concept has no future. Bearman is a flat navi with no useable theme. his only theme is the fact that he's a bear, which doesn't leave for much grounds of creativity that won't make the concept look awkward. Trying to give him some kind of base weapon outside of his claws would just seem weird and pretentious. and his netop's concept can potentially step on a few rules. mostly though, They were nothing but jokes anyways, that's the most useful Bearman is ever going to get, and the netop concept doesn't fully mesh with him nor does it fit the universe well.

I'm going to shelf them and pick them back up when I have a lvl 5 navi I actually care about, alternatively I may just delete them and be done with it.

Theodore Kaysen
Operator
Navigator
<a href="javascript: togglebar('Ehibika201'); void(0);">Navi Statistics</a><div id="Ehibika201" class="signaturetab">HP = 150
Level= 1
Wood/Guts
ATK = 1
RPD = 1
CRG = 1
SPD = 1
Pool = 0/60 PUs:0 </div>
<a href="javascript: togglebar('Ehibika202'); void(0);">NaviCust</a><div id="Ehibika202" class="signaturetab">~Under shirt ||10||
~HP+50 ||10||

~~Total: 20/40~~</div>
<a href="javascript: togglebar('Ehibika203'); void(0);">Folder</a><div id="Ehibika203" class="signaturetab">=======Standard Folder=======
Cannon |Null|| 40 + Knockback |A
Shotgun |Null|| 50 + Spread 1 |A
Rageclaw |Null|| 40 + Slashing / 20 + Impacting |B/B
Rollinglog1 ||Wood|| Damage: 50 + Ground Attack + Wide Attack (2) + Double Attack |C
Guard1 ||Null|| (1 Hit Shield) + (Reflect(up to 60 + Piercing + Line Attack): On Hit) |S</div>
<a href="javascript: togglebar('Ehibika204'); void(0);">Subchips</a><div id="Ehibika204" class="signaturetab">+=====================+
||MiniEnergy______________||2 ||
||________________________|| ||
+=====================+</div>
<a href="javascript: togglebar('Ehibika205'); void(0);">Custom weapons</a><div id="Ehibika205" class="signaturetab">Clawswipes (attack*rapid*2)
Bodyslam (Attack*Charge*8)</div>
Zenny: 550

================
I'd also like to delete my first navi/operator pair, they aren't coming back ever.

Lawrence Castell
Operator
Navigator
<a href="javascript: togglebar('Ehibika1'); void(0);">Navi Statistics</a><div id="Ehibika101" class="signaturetab">HP = 100
Level= 1
Wood/Cursor
ATK = 1
RPD = 1
CRG = 1
SPD = 1
Pool = 40/100 PUs:1 </div>
<a href="javascript: togglebar('Ehibika102'); void(0);">NaviCust</a><div id="Ehibika102" class="signaturetab">~Under shirt ||10||
~Set Grass ||15||

~~Total: 15/40~~</div>
<a href="javascript: togglebar('Ehibika103'); void(0);">Folder</a><div id="Ehibika103" class="signaturetab">=======Standard Folder=======
Cannon |Null|| 40 + Knockback |A
Shotgun |Null|| 50 + Spread 1 |A
Rageclaw |Null|| 40 + Slashing / 20 + Impacting |B/B
Cactball1|Wood|| Damage: 50 + Spread 1 |C
Shockwave |Null|| 40 + Line Attack + Ground Attack |C</div>
<a href="javascript: togglebar('Ehibika104'); void(0);">Subchips</a><div id="Ehibika104" class="signaturetab">+=====================+
||MiniEnergy______________||2 ||
+=====================+</div>
<a href="javascript: togglebar('Ehibika105'); void(0);">Custom weapons</a><div id="Ehibika105" class="signaturetab">Individual leaves thrown deals damage as if it were a single buster shot (Attack*Rapid*2)

Individual leaf katar slashes deal single buster shot damage(Attack*Rapid*2)

Charge shot: Leaf Rush, which launches a huge volley of leaves at a single unit, dealing (Attack*Rapid*8) Wood damage,

*the leaves remain lodged into whatever they hit, this however serves no secondary purpose other than effect.*</div>
Zenny: 80
I do not agree with your analysis of BearMan, but that's all I can really say. You do need a replacement character in order to shelve a current one, however.

Request denied.
Aright now I have a new pair
---
underconstruction

Name: Maylee pierce

Personality: Maylee is a serious and focused apprentice sword practitioner of a family with a history of swordplay. While she does practice swordplay as is traditional with her family she has embarked into more relevant forms of it on the net society, which her family has mostly been strangers towards. She applies what she learns about swordplay to her netbattling, using adapted strategies she has been taught to by her own family.

Appearance: An average sized young girl with brown hair with hair in front curved to the side and a long brown ponytail at the back of her head that arcs upwards. She wears a red vest jacket with a blue undershirt and has a brown jacked wrapped around her waist by the arm sleeves, the body of the jacket hanging down behind her. She has on long grey pants with black leather zipper boots with 2 reinforcement belts over the zipper of each boot.

PET modifications: none, dark green in color.

Name: Labillion.EXE
Element: Null
Subtype: Sword

Appearance: A tall and slender male navi with a teal body suit adorned by a pants shaped white marking on the front and back of tis pelvic and thigh areas and a brass insignia on his chest with a diamond shaped embossment protruding below it. with curved triangle shaped white markings with their base facing against the bottom edges of the diamond embossment. Square shaped paldrons with a sharp rising at the horizontal center of them are on both of his shoulders. each forearm is covered with a green glove that separates from the biceps with a white collar, and on each wrist is a brass wrist guard with brown padding areas trimmed with brass that reach up to the middle of his biceps. His boots cover his entire lower leg and are green with a white stripe infront and a white rim. the toe area is covered by a steel plate. Two brass rectangular Guards with brown padded centers are curved along the outside of each thigh.

He wears a Green helmet with a Brass trimmed Brown lip with his insignia at the pivot of each side of the brass trimmed brown lip and green helmet that obscures his face, a long brass piece also hangs out from the pivot. the green helm is cylindrical in shape with a brass end and extends down to the back of his legs like a cape with brass sides on it. the green area also has drooping ear like parts that hang along the side of his head. he has an olive skin tone and pointed white tipped black hair that further obscures his face. when visible, his eyes are green.

Personality: Labillion is a polite and kind navi designed in mind for net swordplay, programmed with and trained with the same swordsmanship knowledge as his operator, he constantly seeks challenge to improve his arsenal and abilities along with his operator's busting sense. he's very quick to challenge anything that also weilds a sword. Labillion is diligent in following his operators orders even if they seem dodgy to him. He apparently hates it when others touch his helm, this including the cape part that drapes from behind him as well as the ear like flaps that hang down at the sides of his head.

Custom weapon: Labillion naturally comes with a buster sword, (not that bustersword), a slim grey metallic blade of reasonable slashing length that extends from his wrists, morphing with his arm guards.

+===Chips===+
Cannon
Shotgun
Rageclaw1
FireHit1

+===Navicust===+
Undershirt
Shield

+===Signature===+

Critical hit: Executes an attack with improved ability, aiming for weak points on the opponent.
Passive: Strengthen 15
The op's personality is actually her history, and not her personality. Please give her a personality. You might want to work on the Navi some too.

Until you do, I can't approve of this, or this will be Gait #3 in a week. =/
Created an entirely new concept from scratch with some insight on personality direction from others on the chat, outside of that, everything else was my own idea.

---

Name: Mark Mastiff

Personality: Mark is studious and diligent Dentech university student with and an obsessive sense of time management. He is also a rather pragmatic in decision making and overly serious about virtually everything. His strait forward nature hides a creative side of him expressed in his work in navi design and program development.

His own navi was composed after his love of dogs and huge monsters, and many times treats him like his own sapient canine companion, using him to fetch files and data for him as he works or ward off viruses from his computer, he fails to consider that his navi may get bored of such a lifestyle.

Mark lacks a sense of humor, and isn't always keen on catching sarcasm or with a lot of the time.

Appearance: an average sized Male with brown messy hair and a strong square chin with upturned nose, he wears black square glasses and a yellow scarf around his neck. he wears a blue jean vest with 2 buttons and a long sleeve black undershirt. He has on dark blue jeans that sag a bit at the bottom and wears white shoes.

PET modifications: none, It's merely a red PET.
Appearance: A massive red dog looking navi with an orange swirly mane, his shoulders and thighs have large black patches of fur and his arms have a black line of fur going from his shoulder to his palm. His hands have 4 black fingers and a tuft of fur on the palm with the mark of a black circle with a point on top. he has a thick bushy tail with black lines on opposite sides of it, and his backside has 4 large spikes fashioned in the shape of a square. his jaw and underbelly is orange colored and he has a ruby on his forehead. Around his neck is a black collar with his emblem on the tag.

Personality: Ember is an excitement loving and good natured navi that desires to to see everything the cyberworld has to offer. He has a playful demeanor and is reckless in his decision making, and while generally obedient to his operator he has his bouts of rebellion when he starts to grow bored with his operators bland lifestyle.

Despite being canine based he doesn't really act canine like, while not exactly the most intelligent navi alive he's far from stupid or gullible.

Custom weapon: Ember relies on his fists and whole body for combat, throwing lethal fiery punches or full on body slams.

+===Chips===+
Cannon
Shotgun
Rageclaw1
FireHit1

+===Navicust===+
Undershirt
SetLava

+===Signature===+
Firepower: Builds up heat energy over time.
Passive: 15 Strengthen
Just so everyone's clear, this is being handled as a new registration entirely for Mark and Ember.

It's fine, approved. Please be sure to update information databases and your signature before you begin RPing.

GET: Undershirt NCP, SetLava NCP
GET: Cannon, Shotgun, Rageclaw, FireHit1
GET: MiniEnergy x2