Teruko and Ante.EXE

((Trying to get these preapproved for when I shelf later, I'm not actually switching to them yet))

Operator
Name: Teruko Hotta
Appearance: Teruko is a tall, athletic woman of about 5'9." Despite her appearance, she struggles from a sort of genetic obesity and has to work unbelievably hard to keep her figure correct, even going so far as to adopt a vegetarian diet (despite her hard work, her figure occasionally fills out in ways she doesn't want it to). Her skin tone is Electopian, her eyes are very thin with dark pupils, and her hair is unremarkable, short, and dark. She tends to dress without regards for fashion; that is, she can usually be found wandering around in a track suit or exercise outfit.
Personality: Teruko is a very optimistic person who dedicates herself hard to tasks where she really wants to affect the outcome; unfortunately, a lot of more important tasks (I.E. teaching) often lose out in terms of priority with unimportant ones (I.E. dieting). She's seen as a bit of a primitive and a hick and has a hard time with new technology. Her mannerisms can be a little boorish. One of her most unfortunate traits is an absolute inability to resist a bet or a challenge. This trait, combined with her sorely lacking game-playing skills, have led to her making and losing some really terrible bets in the past. She lacks tact in so many areas of netbattling that every battle is just as much a learning experience as a fight to win. During the day she works as the gym manager at Dentech and coaches a few minor teams. She is trying to support her navi during her time of hardship.
PET Modifications: Once a high-grade PET with a shining black/red case, Ante's PET was vandalized when Teruko found it. The operator did her best to clean it up, but the case will never regain its luster. Worst of all, the PET still frequently plays provocative music meant to accompany strip poker.

NetNavi
Name: Ante.EXE
Element: Normal
Subtype: Variable
Appearance: Click for some rough concepts. A tall woman of about 6'0" with odd, gray-tone skin and gleaming red eyes, Ante always stands straight and carries herself with a regal demeanor. She has model-like proportions hidden modestly beneath her layers of bodysuit and clothing. Her hair is a sort of shocking orange color; underneath the hood it's shoulder length and quite messy, but it normally only peaks out in tufts at her brow. Her body is covered foremost in a black navisuit of a slightly heavy cloth, so as not to fit too closely to her body, with an odd, clover-shaped extension off of the hood that holds her hair. Her outfit is layered in ways that aren't visible at first glance. Atop the bodysuit is shining, red clothing of a thin, latex-like material forming a neck covering, arm slips, boots, skirt, and corset. The most distinct piece is a large, white-feathered red hat that rests on her head at a diagonal lean. Her red navi belt and ear guards hold an image of her emblem, a spread of five white cards set over a black background. Card dispensers are mounted to the gloves and dispense various weapons and attacks during battle. Because of the way they wrap with buckles, they can be removed and attached elsewhere, but they only operate through the power of her own body, so they will be functionless if separated.
Personality: Ante is a very proud, honor-driven character who practices knightly behaviors. She is soft spoken but not necessarily inwardly humble, although she acts fairly modest. She is a shrewd tactician and master combatant, but is hampered by the bugs and glitches that a certain navi put into her for unknown reasons, removing nearly all of her former capability and adding many odd features. She's sworn vengeance against this person, but refuses to accept any aid in retaliating against them and has assured herself that she will deal with him once she regains her former strength. Of greatest chagrin to her was the switching of her protocol from a "battle/poker navi" to a "battle/strip poker navi." Even in battle now, certain behaviors she makes, particularly good card draws (an integral part of her battling procedure), are often "rewarded" by her clothing articles removing themselves. There is a point system that outlines how much stripping each hand is worth. It is quite possible that some technological expert could reconvert her from this form, but she's committed herself to deal with it and regain her power.
Custom Weapon: Ante's custom weapon is her Shuffle Scepter, a long, red-handled rod with a black, metal spade at the end. The spade releases cards from a slit in the side, but can also be used to jab an opponent.
Signature Attacks (60/60):
Name: One Pair (60)
Effect: 30 shot type slashing damage to two targets; 1 TCD
Description: One of Ante's most basic scores. After drawing, Ante throws two cards with matching numerical values by slinging her scepter in an arc. The cards slice targets with high velocity using their surprisingly razor-like edges.

I'll also take the HP +50 NCP.
Okay, ready to do this now!

Here's the old signature for Exorcist:

Quote ()

Zenny: 1500
Bugfrags: 10
<a href="javascript: togglebar('AimMan1'); void(0);">Operator</a><div id="AimMan1" class="signaturetab">Name: Burt Blanchard
Items: Exorcist's PET, MiniEnrg x2, Speed Upgrade, Process Upgrade x7, HP Upgrade, DataCruncher.APP, Support Unit Core.rar x1
E-Mail:Burt's E-Mail Account on Dentech University Servers</div><br><a href="javascript: togglebar('AimMan2'); void(0);">Navi</a><div id="AimMan2" class="signaturetab">Exorcist
Level: 9
Element: Wood/Sword
HP: 120
Stats: Attack=2, Charge=2, Rapid=2, Speed=4
.GMO Files: Swimsuit.GMO, Fundoshi.GMO</div><br><a href="javascript: togglebar('AimMan3'); void(0);">Navicust</a><div id="AimMan3" class="signaturetab">NaviCust Points: 10/40
NaviCust: Undershirt (10)
Extra: None
</div><br><a href="javascript: togglebar('AimMan4'); void(0);">Battlechips</a><div id="AimMan4" class="signaturetab">BattleChip Folder (15/30):
Spreader2 x1
Rageclaw x1
Katana1 x1
Yo-Yo1 x1
Skully1 x1
Zapring1 x1
Marublaster1 x1
RollingLog1 x2
Boomerang x2
RiskyHoney1 x1
AquaNeedle1 x1
Heatshot x1
SolarSeed x1

Unused: None</div><br><a href="javascript: togglebar('AimMan5'); void(0);">Sig Attacks</a><div id="AimMan5" class="signaturetab">Ritual Talisman
- 20 damage shot + stun + hold, 3 TCD
Chi Barrier
- 120 HP barrier, 15 HP sacrifice, 3 TCD
Pious Candle
-Folder Resistance, Imbue Fire, 2 TCD
Catching Circle
- Gravity, 15 HP sacrifice, 1 TCD
Borrowing Life
- 45 HP heal, 2 TCD
</div><br><a href="javascript: togglebar('AimMan6'); void(0);">Crosses</a><div id="AimMan6" class="signaturetab">TraceurCross Lvl 1: Elec/Recovery
-Bonuses: +10 Elec Damage
-Electric Tension (4 movement actions), 2 TCD</div><br><a href="javascript: togglebar('AimMan7'); void(0);">FXP</a><div id="AimMan7" class="signaturetab">TraceurCross: 30/70 FXP
DjinniCross: 4/30 FXP
SummonerCross: 3/30 FXP
DNRCross: 49/30 FXP
SplashCross: 1/30 FXP
AnyisCross: 3/30 FXP
VoidCross: 1/30 FXP
</div><br><a href="javascript: togglebar('AimMan8'); void(0);">Support Programs</a><div id="AimMan8" class="signaturetab">Bhikkuni.SP
Element/Type: Wood/Ground
Level: 0
HP: 40
ATK: 10
Actions: 1
Special: None
Sigs: None
GMO: None
</div>
,'3
Looks Alright.

Update your shelving thread, and post these where they go.

Get: MiniEnergyx2, Cannon, Shotgun, RageClaw, Undershirt, HP+50

[APPROVED]
Back to Ante and Teruko!

Phero's Stuff
Zenny: 240
<a href="javascript: togglebar('AimMan1'); void(0);">Operator</a><div id="AimMan1" class="signaturetab">Name: Dharma Heart Payne
Items: Phero's PET, MiniEnrg x2, Blank .GMO x1
E-Mail: DharmaHP@HeartPayne.com
Homepage: Dharma's Experiment HQ (private)</div><br><a href="javascript: togglebar('AimMan2'); void(0);">Navi</a><div id="AimMan2" class="signaturetab">Name: Phero
Element: Wood/Bug
HP: 100
Stats: Attack=1, Charge=1, Rapid=1, Speed=3
.GMO Files: None</div><br><a href="javascript: togglebar('AimMan3'); void(0);">Navicust</a><div id="AimMan3" class="signaturetab">NaviCust Points: 25/40
NaviCust: Undershirt (10), SetGrass (15)
</div><br><a href="javascript: togglebar('AimMan4'); void(0);">Battlechips</a><div id="AimMan4" class="signaturetab">BattleChip Folder (4/30):
Shotgun x1
Rageclaw x1
IceCube x1
Guard1 x1

Unused: None</div><br><a href="javascript: togglebar('AimMan5'); void(0);">Sig Attacks</a><div id="AimMan5" class="signaturetab">Compound A0001
-Confusion + ground + 15 HP sacrifice, 2 TCD</div><br><a href="javascript: togglebar('AimMan6'); void(0);">Crosses</a><div id="AimMan6" class="signaturetab">None</div><br><a href="javascript: togglebar('AimMan7'); void(0);">FXP</a><div id="AimMan7" class="signaturetab">None</div><br><a href="javascript: togglebar('AimMan8'); void(0);">Support Programs</a><div id="AimMan8" class="signaturetab">None</div>
,'3
*pulls 5 aces out of his sleeve*

Do I win? I think I win. You get the approval, though.
Unshelf! Back to Ante and Teru.

Phero's Stuff
Zenny: 400
<a href="javascript: togglebar('AimMan1'); void(0);">Operator</a><div id="AimMan1" class="signaturetab">Name: Dharma Heart Payne
Items: Phero's PET, MiniEnrg x2, Blank .GMO x1
E-Mail: DharmaHP@HeartPayne.com
Homepage: Dharma's Experiment HQ (private)</div><br><a href="javascript: togglebar('AimMan2'); void(0);">Navi</a><div id="AimMan2" class="signaturetab">Name: Phero
Element: Wood/Bug
HP: 100
Stats: Attack=1, Charge=1, Rapid=1, Speed=3
.GMO Files: None</div><br><a href="javascript: togglebar('AimMan3'); void(0);">Navicust</a><div id="AimMan3" class="signaturetab">NaviCust Points: 25/40
NaviCust: Undershirt (10), SetGrass (15)
</div><br><a href="javascript: togglebar('AimMan4'); void(0);">Battlechips</a><div id="AimMan4" class="signaturetab">BattleChip Folder (5/30):
Shotgun x1
Rageclaw x1
IceCube x1
Guard1 x1
Heatshot x1

Unused: None</div><br><a href="javascript: togglebar('AimMan5'); void(0);">Sig Attacks</a><div id="AimMan5" class="signaturetab">Compound A0001
-Confusion + ground + 15 HP sacrifice, 2 TCD</div><br><a href="javascript: togglebar('AimMan6'); void(0);">Crosses</a><div id="AimMan6" class="signaturetab">None</div><br><a href="javascript: togglebar('AimMan7'); void(0);">FXP</a><div id="AimMan7" class="signaturetab">None</div><br><a href="javascript: togglebar('AimMan8'); void(0);">Support Programs</a><div id="AimMan8" class="signaturetab">None</div>
,'3
*tosses cards in frustration* FINE, YOU WIN.

Approved
I'd like to unshelve Ante and Teruko into my NEEEEEW CAR!

I mean, my neeeeew unused navi slot met by the level 5 prerequisite. :'D

For the record, Exorcist is my other current and I'll update my sig appropriately once this goes through.
Approved