Green and Ketsuban.exe

Well... I WAS going to shelf my characters, but eventually I realized that once they were shelved I'd probably never use them again because they're boring and old. So instead I'll just go for full rebirth and make things simple enough, and hope these characters are more fun. :|

Also, it's two in the morning here. If I screwed up somewhere feel free to point it out.

[size0]I don't think I've ever used the word "green" so many times in a single thing, ever.[/size]

Operator
Name: Green Loban
Appearance: Green is 5'8", and looks pretty average. He has grey eyes and black hair, which grows a bit long and is kept very straight and neat. At times it makes him look a bit feminine, so he'll try to counter it by wearing a grey and green baseball cap. He's always wearing fairly simple clothes, usually consisting of blue jeans, a long sleeved shirt, and grey shoes. He has a dark green vest that he almost always wears, though he'll swap out for a coat when it's cold enough.

Personality: Green's a nervous and frantic sort of person. While he's usually content to stay on the sidelines, he often tries to come out and try to take the lead. This usually involves a lot of stuttering and panic on his part, and more often than not he'll get caught on a detail and panic, before withdrawing and leaving the job half done. It's a tendency that amuses his Navi and frustrates everyone else, since he really is an intelligent and nice person. He just seems to lack the control to do what he wants to do.

He dabbles in coding, though he's still learning and has his share of mistakes, Ketsuban being his first and most lasting. He's getting better, though.

PET Modifications: Green's PET is unmodified, even when it comes to color. He's never really had the time.

NetNavi
Name: Ketsuban.exe
Element: Normal
Type: Break
Appearance: Ketsuban's a simple humanoid navi, and has the build of your average teenager. Most of his body is covered in a dark grey jumpsuit, which itself is covered in glowing green circuitry patterns. He has gloves and boots which are the same shade of green as the patterning and also glow. His Navi symbol is on his chest, which is a green circle inside of a green ring with a gap at the top, on a black background.

He doesn't have a helmet, and instead just has messy grey hair and green hearing receptors that are connected around the back, like a pair of headphones. His face is fairly pale, and his eyes are solid, glowing green. Two green stripes run from his eyes down his cheeks.

He's almost always grinning, and sometimes he seems to flicker, but this is purely aesthetic.

Personality: Ketsuban is... eccentric. He puts out a friendly face, talking openly with friends and total strangers alike, and tends to get rather overbearing or obnoxious. He likes to talk aimless about nothing in particular, cheerfully guides conversations in circles, and will switch subjects on a whim if he gets bored. He always seems to be doing something, be it whistling or tapping a foot or chattering to empty air. Despite his strangeness though, he seems like he'd be harmless enough. He seems to be able to talk about some of the strangest and disturbing things as if they were normal, though, and at times acts far more sadistic than what's comfortable...

He tends to boss Green around a lot, mocking his timidness and often claiming that their roles seem to be switched. However, he seems to genuinely like his Operator, and will listen to him when he actually gives him orders.

Background: Ketsuban was an attempt by Green to make a Navi that would help him to debug programs and generally help him with computer issues. Getting assistance from friends and internet sources, he eventually managed to create the customization program and promptly applied it to his default Navi without double checking.

This, of course, was a bad move, and while the resulting Navi was perfectly functional and did his job well, his personality left a lot to be desired. Furthermore, he seemed to block out any attempts Green made to 'fix' him, apparently thinking he was just fine the way he was. Since he couldn't repair the errors he made or afford to get a new Navi, the two had to learn how to get along.

It hasn't been easy.

Custom Weapon: Ketsuban's "weapon" is a circular, green interface which he can call out when needed. To attack, he'll input commands into the disc, which then fires pulses of data at enemies. If he really needs to, he can also use the disc as a bludgeon.

Signature Attack: Trace Packet - 40 dmg, Seeking, 2TCD
Ketsuban uses his interface to create a spherical mass of data, and gives it a target. The data then darts erratically towards its target and bursts on contact, dealing damage.
It's 4:45 AM over here, so forgive me if I miss something. Characters are fine, although I might need to clarify what "Rebirth" is. That's creating new characters while carrying over your stuff from the old ones. To do that, you need a good enough reason as to why your new characters would come to possess your old character's stuff. Since you didn't do that, I'm guessing you just want to wipe it all and start fresh?
Oh, I guess I thought the term applied to both carrying over and not carrying over.

Yes, I'm wanting to start fresh. Sorry for the confusion.
Right-o, back into the fray with you.

GET CHIP: Rageclaw, Cannon, Shotgun
GET NCP: Undershirt, Rapid+1, Attack+1, Charge+1
GET SUBCHIP: 2x MiniEnergy