Help With Boards

Well, I don't know if this is approriate to ask here but I now have an invisionfree board and need help with one small thing that I can't figure out. How do I make it that you can see who edited the post?
Do you mean the "Edited by" thing that appears in people's posts when they edit their post?
Exactly that. Ha, I could word it out. Thanks.
It only works for the last person that edited their post. I just checked and there are no options that log who edited what unless it was a few mods editing one person's post which you could go to the Mod CP and look at that.

Also, if you dind't know, certain groups can toggle the "Edited by" line on and off.

Quote (KamikazeLord)

It only works for the last person that edited their post. I just checked and there are no options that log who edited what unless it was a few mods editing one person's post which you could go to the Mod CP and look at that.

Also, if you dind't know, certain groups can toggle the "Edited by" line on and off.

But only in certain forums. There are some forums in which even I, an Official, can't turn off the edit-by line.
You guys, I know how it works, I just want to know how to turn it on. I have an Invisionfree board, and I just need to know how to turn that feature on.

Quote (Omega-Zero)

You guys, I know how it works, I just want to know how to turn it on. I have an Invisionfree board, and I just need to know how to turn that feature on.

Member group specific option.
Where is it on the Acp?
It's the settings for each group member. So you should go to "Member Groups" or something like that. Then click on each individual category, it should be there, if not, blame my "I haven't used the damn CP for two years" memory.
Thanks guys, I finally got it, if you wanna see it, click the toolbar and there is my site and you can go onto the forums from there. Thanks all for your help!
Need more help now. Drakim's codes don't work on my boards. Is there anything I have to turn off or on to make it work?
Drakim's codes work only on our forum because we're set up to handle it. You would have to either get him to write you a set, write your own, or rewrite ours. You'll also have to enable the forum features that allow his scripts to run.

I could tell you more, but it would end up only being enough for you to blow up your forum if anything went wrong, so be careful, eh?

Also, please go visit the Invisionfree Help Site Forum. It's a regular forum just like RE:RN, and they will gladly help you with any of your other site related issues. You can get there from the ACP or a simple search for Invisionfree on Google will turn it up immediately. I go there when I need to learn more about how the ACP works.
Ok, thanks, but since i'm still asking, how do I get people up on the moderator list. I have made a group for Moderators, but it won't show them on the forum moderator list. What do I do?
Again, I have a question. I just realized that on the web address bar, you have a little picture of a met in front of the address. How do Iget something like that for me?

Quote (PaladinGC)

Also, please go visit the Invisionfree Help Site Forum.

We are not your personal help forum. Go ask your questions where they're supposed to be asked.
Funny, s'what I was going to say.