Custom Sprites

Yes, I would like to know how you make custom sprites. Why? Well, i'm interested in making my Navi and Operator for here, and for my own uses. Anyone can tell me something?
We bribe the member Legoroy and then punch his nose until he bleeds. After that we make our demands and a few days later you'll have your sprites.

Seriously though... A note of advise. A mere recolor of Megaman Zero or Zero won't get you anywhere. Some use Paint. Some use GIMP. Some use Photoshop.
I know that, i'm going to re-edit how Omega looks, just need some advice. Oh and I use Paint.NET
That was only one time though.

>.>

And this here is the result. A render of Kris, the now deceased 404's transexual alter-ego, made from MMBN's Starman portrait and a few Phoenix Wright/Advance Wars edits.

All done in paint.

One of my finest achievements.

Apart from all the paint animations.

So here's my advice: If it looks okay to you, then go for it. If you don't like it, noone will. Effort always helps to. Alongside motivation (which I am severely lacking these days).
Thanks. I will be making him over the next 2 days or so. If I get him done, I can't wait to put him up here and re-edit everything.
The most important thing to remember about any product you make is that it looks 10 times better to you than to anyone else. Take a bucket to fill with criticism, pour it over the product and then see if you can find more critics.

That's why game testers are payed so much.

Quote (Legoroy)

That's why commondragon will be payed so much.

fix'd

Quote (commondragon)

Quote (Legoroy)

That's why commondragon will be paid so much.

fix'd

Spellcheck'd.

Quote (commondragon)

Quote (Legoroy)

That's why commondragon will be payed so much.

fix'd

XD

Quote (SpaceMonkeySteve)

Quote (commondragon)

Quote (Legoroy)

That's why commondragon will be paying Niax so much.

fix'd

XD

better...

Quote (Niax)

Quote (SpaceMonkeySteve)

Quote (commondragon)

Quote (Legoroy)

That's why commondragon will be paying Niax so much as he slaves for the pagan gods.

fix'd

XD

better...

Doubly better.

Quote (Hiko)

Quote (Niax)

Quote (SpaceMonkeySteve)

Quote (commondragon)

Quote (Legoroy)

That's why commondragon will be paying Niax so much as he has many idears

fix'd

XD

better...

Doubly better.

Fix'd again.

Quote (commondragon)

Quote (Hiko)

Quote (Niax)

Quote (SpaceMonkeySteve)

Quote (commondragon)

Quote (Legoroy)

THREAD CLOSED FOR AIDS

fix'd

XD

better...

Doubly better.

Fix'd again.

Finally fix'd.
Tch...Back on topic losers. If you have no input on making custom sprites, then shut up or face the possibility of warns.