PMS Program

I don't know exactly how serious there is, but I would like to suggest an addition to the program list.

the PMS program. Like the Humor and Justice ones before it.
Did anyone get those on the site? Just askin'
FEAR! BE AFRAID! BE VERY AFRAID! THE PMS IS COMING FOR YOU! NO MAN IS SAFE FROM THE LEGIONS OF WOMEN IT TAKES OVER!
I promote this idea for epic lulz.
Solaria's fifth Signature Attack is called PMS. You're slow. It means Phoenix Modification System.

Quote (Albel)

I don't know exactly how serious there is, but I would like to suggest an addition to the program list.

the PMS program. Like the Humor and Justice ones before it.

No, just, no.

Quote (Shuryou)

Solaria's fifth Signature Attack is called PMS. You're slow. It means Phoenix Modification System.

No, PMS obviously means "Prehistoric Monster Syndrome." (Copyright English_Ninja 2006-2007)

Quote (RevivedSin)

Quote (Shuryou)

No, PMS obviously means "Prehistoric Monster Syndrome." (Copyright English_Ninja 2006-2007)

Psssst... She got that through me. So it's copyright from me. XD

Quote (Shuryou)

Quote (RevivedSin)

Quote (Shuryou)

Premeditated Male Slaughter.

Quote (Zolem)

Quote (Shuryou)

Quote (RevivedSin)

Quote (Shuryou)

Nice one. o:

Quote (Shuryou)

Quote (Zolem)

Quote (Shuryou)

Quote (RevivedSin)

Quote (Shuryou)

Nice one. o:

Prevents Meaningful Sleep.
Prompts Malevolent Slaughter.
Pain Makes Surly.

Quote (Zolem)

Quote (Shuryou)

Quote (Zolem)

Quote (Shuryou)

Quote (RevivedSin)

Quote (Shuryou)

Nice one. o:

Pain Makes Surly.

Perverted Master Shuryou.

Quote (Shuryou)

Quote (Zolem)

Quote (Shuryou)

Quote (Zolem)

Quote (Shuryou)

Quote (RevivedSin)

Quote (Shuryou)

Nice one. o:

Pain Makes Surly.

Perverted Master Shuryou.

If this is going to become a "What does PMS stand for thread," do it the Spam Can people. Not here.
Back on-topic.
Since we don't have Humor and Justice, I don't think we might incorporate this NCP anyway. Thanks for the idea anyway Albel.
A program that forces people to RP their Navi in a specific way is a fukken stupid idea. It makes no sense. I'd like to remind you that we don't have to press the L button to talk to our Navis. And they don't repeat the same thing ALL THE TIME if we keep pressing the L button repeatedly.
But that would make things interesting. Your in middle of battle, and your operator decides to hit the button that runs the PMS program. Oh the possibilities.
That sounds even dumber than this suggestion... And I'll downvote it to the max if it doesn't involve bleeding from the vagina or penis if it's used on a male. And the Navi will lose 10 HP each turn, even outside fights.
Personally, things like that are useless, since people can just RP them. Unless you really want to waste NCP points on something like that, I really wouldn't recommend it.

<.<

>.>

People Molesting Sheep
Partially Maimed Spouse.

Although having people RP PMS out of the blue opens the door to plotholetown (most female navis don't have a uterus, as far as I know. Unless someone in Scilab is OCD about anatomical accuracy, that is,) it makes even less sense for anyone in their right mind to develop a program that throws a navi into a state of emotional imbalance. It sounds evil or prankish. In fact, it would have gone well with the Rogue arc, albeit under a different name.

Imma say no to the personality modification programs. Unless you really wanna sacrifice that Atk+1 for a slight change in the way you RP, it's not going to be of much use to anyone.

Quote (Gearpunk)

Imma say no to the personality modification programs.

Don't you mean... Personality Modification System? >: D
*shot*