Something I thought of

You know in the games. Were the other navis had the charge busters that did something special. Or they had a chip charge + Effect.

I havnt seen chip charge or special charge busters.

SO I PROPOSE THIS SYSTEM TO ADD IT:

2 New expansion programs (Because computers are all about upgrades):
ChargeExpansion pack BSTR and CHIP

ChargeExpansion BSTR:
Will add something special to the navi's Charge. Could be something like a Chip imitation, or maybe a possible Sword stike replacement :3. Maybe makes the ground a little broken. Or possibly just bouncy projectile. This adds no damage, and would cost as follows:
Panel Effect (Grows grass/freezes water/breaks floor) - Somewhat expensive
Chip imitation (Water shotgun ect. that arent too pwnzor) - EXpensiVE
Special (low) - (Bounce till hits, Extra Accuracy, rapid fire buster, sword attack for sword types) - EXpensiVE
Special (High) - (Bouncy to 2 targets, Mind-shattering chip imiatations) - Expensive enough to set someone back for a long time if they try to get it.

ChargeExpansion CHIP:
Chip charge, what you alwayss did in a cross. Now u just do it here. Effects are as follows:

Tiny Heal for Element matching chips - Hefty price
Knockback effect - Same
Chip-specific boost (I.E, boosts a chip's abilitys) - expensive
Chip-specific target increasiong (I.E, Double Barrel shotgun Or double thy corn of a cornshot) - VERY VERY EXPENSIVE.)
Special attack - Hefty Price

Its more for customization. that means make it very expensive. Its really just so you can have a couple extra personal touches (not that kind you perverts).
I think this is a bad idea. It turns the buster into another sig, albeit one with more specfic limitations. The buster should just be a buster + elemental bonus at most.
2 new expansions are a bit of an overkill. Lets simply make these navi cust programs. There aren't too much of those as of yet, som some that can give you special effects (chip charge for 2x dmg, only for type or elment fitting chips, yadda, yadda / piercing charged attack, with off element, or Splash dmg etc....)

Just seems logical to me that these would be NCP and not yet another type of expansions.
Perhaps something along the lines of how the charged elec buster did a stun?
And how charged Wood multihit. I forgetn what Aqua and Fire did.
Aqua was like a shotgun (1 splash behind) and had a faster charge
Fire was a 3-panel flamethrower.
errrmmmm

thats mainly what inspired this. I never saw it did that O.o
They don't, currently. Those effects are what happened in the games when you changed your element.
Maybe very simple NCPs that, I don't know, changed how many hits your buster did on charge attacks, added a chance for effect to your charged buster, etc.? If we wanted to do this and could figure out which all ones we wanted and then balance them by considering cost and NCP points.

I'm not really opposed to this.

Quote (Heat Sonata)

Maybe very simple NCPs that, I don't know, changed how many hits your buster did on charge attacks, added a chance for effect to your charged buster, etc.? If we wanted to do this and could figure out which all ones we wanted and then balance them by considering cost and NCP points.

I'm not really opposed to this.

Exactly what I'm talking about. In the games (and I presume, in the anime that I didn't watch) navis had unique busters and charge attacks, and also the ability to charge the chips for different effects. Logically, this comes from the custoisation of the navi. Which is done by NCP.
I dont really care if its NCP or not. I just wanted to hand an idea. (Goes to play cheated Rom with elec-sword buster attack)