Make that a triple scoop.

Ok, let me first say:

I'm sorry I have so many stupid ideas.

Now, this was rejected before, but since the rules seem to have changed, I'll try again.

In short:

30-40 damage probably.
5 turn cooldown
lvl1.

This would let me godmod my post, and give me a chance to injure the enemy (EX, Blow yer left foot off.).

I find it easier to write in a manner in which I actually hit, so my posts would be better. That's the general idea of the sig.

Also note that it's up to the mod if:
a. Blow yer foot off.
b. Damage but no limpin
c. Miss.

Ok?

Quote (theomegaman009)

I'm sorry I have so many stupid ideas.

Let me say this first... I'm NOT sorry for NOT caring about ANY of your ideas. Good LORD. I'm going not even going to start on this...
*summons Eon and Twi to destroy Theo*
no theo......NO GODMODING! *takes out baka hammer of pwnage* i know i'm not a mod but......i know enough to say that godmoding is VERY VERY VERY BAD!
You know that just because you add a higher cool down doesn't mean that you can break the rules of godmodding. Perhaps you could have a SigAttk that disables a virus by blowing off part of their body, but you still couldn't godmod the attack.
I am not a mod, but I can agree that the idea is mostly silly.

Godmodding itself basically defines something that is never in any cases permissible. The concept of blowing off a portion of their body though is not god modding as the sig attack only reflects an attempt at the attack succeeding. You described a chance of failure, therefore this would tend to fall under an odd attack, not god modding.

What you described-
God modding - "I blow off his face"
Mod- "No you don't, actually, know what? Your face is blown off!"
This is overall just silly and leads to too much inconsistency.

What you described should have been
Reasonable Attack Idea - "I use my crazy sig attack to attempt to blow off his gun arm"
Mod- "His arm is blown off, his gun falls to the ground with a clang"

The second one is 'reasonable', the first one is absurd and causes inconsistency.

You should really use other wording than 'god modding' it is like asking if you can cheat.

Quote (RoboTek)

Reasonable Attack Idea - "I use my crazy sig attack to attempt to blow off his gun arm"
Mod- "His arm is blown off, his gun falls to the ground with a clang"

That's basicly what I ment. Maybe I'm missing something. I ment that I RP that I hit, not like crazy ass matrix shoop da woop firin my lazar if you get my drift.

The only time I would try and go fer uber pwnage would be if I could deal enough damage for a killing blow anyway.

Also, if it missed, it would be handled like any other attack right?

God modding - "I blow off his face"
Mod- "You miss bitch."

Finaly, the sig attack cooldown wasn't made so I could stretch this more, it was made so that I couldn't be cheat, just blowing arms off everywhere. (On second thought, once per battle would have worked better anyway.)

I'm also going to say that I'm posting this because last time I asked, it was rejected for "not being PG-13."