Kyo - Kitsune.Exe

Operator
Name: Kyo

Appearance: Long brown hair that reach the half of his back -Always tied together. Brown eyes, 5"8 Always wear dark jeans and a white chemise. (Sorry with the short description, I suck at those)

Personality: He doesn't speak much, but like being around people. He can easily befriend anyone he likes. He's neither good nor bad, as he think that opinions and convictions cannot be judged by others. Everyone have his reasons to acts as they act, and it's neither good, nor bad.

PET Modifications: Beside the color (Dark Purple with black stripes), the Pet have a hole to put headphones.

NetNavi
Name: Ookami.Exe

Element: Wood

Type: Wind

Appearance: He seems to wear a scarf, but this only deceive the eyes -It's a blur of multicoloured data that change both color and shape upon his status and takes form a he seem fit. His eyes, acting the same as his "Scarf" change color but generally stay a dark Purple. His body colors are dark purple and black. (He's not gay by-the-way)

Personality: A very calculating Navi, he use his knowledge as a weapon to build-up tactics and illusions along the battlefield. Outside battle, he is very gentle and care about others. He doesn't speak much, but he think a lot about everything. In battle he is even more concentrated, giving him a mysterious look.

Custom Weapon: A sword customized to look like a katana in his sheath, However, there is no blade upon the habaki (Wikipedia's your friend), as the blade itself is invisible to the eye (It's made of wind).

Signature Attack: None for now.(There will be one very soon don't worry about that.)

Since I was an old member of RE:CN I'll take my Speed Upgrade back and the 5000 Zenny voucher.

SideNote: I'll draw both my operator and Navi to give a better description if this one is unacceptable.
Well, I can't see anything glaringly obviously bad about it-

Just try to make the descriptions a little longer if possible, or draw them as well, and you're good.

GET: 5000z, Speed Upgrade.
GET Chips: Cannon, Shotgun, Rageclaw.
GET Navicust: Undershirt, Attack+1, Charge+1, Rapid+1.

-Twi
OBJECTION!

Isn't the name Ookami taken?

Quote (SpaceMonkeySteve)

OBJECTION!

Isn't the name Ookami taken?

Dunno, Kitsune was so I changed it.
Hmm. I know that someone had that Navi on CN, and I thought they had it over on here for a little while, but the name isn't on the taken list, so I guess you're golden!