Kryuzui Ryuu Hideki and Cruzader.EXE

Net0p Profile
Name: Kryuzuki Ryuu Hideki
Appearance: Spiky red hair, a dark grey jacket. A roller-shoes
( Like Lan`s shoes ). And a bandana. ( LOOK AT THE PICTURE)

Personality: Kryuzuki a teenager who live in ACDC Town. Once he live in Central Town, but now he moved to ACDC,. He live with 1 father, 1 mother,
( OF COURSE!! ), and 1 brother. His brother is Ryder Haryuu, a Official Netbattle.
PET Modifications: Normal PET.

NetNavi Profile
Name: Cruzader.EXE
Element: Normal
Type: Sword
Appearance: An assasin navi with a green pale sword. With a phantom helm in his head. Overall, his clothes is like ShadowCrossMega.

Personality: Cruzader.EXE, a warrior under the moonlight. He is Kryuzuki`s NetNavi. He was created of 2 fused / combined DNA. The first one is XII.EXE, a assasin navi, and the second one is Cyborg.EXE, a warrior navi. They was fused and became Cruzader.IX.EXE. He always surfing in the net with Ryder together. He is usually friendly, but sometimes..... cold......
Custom Weapon: Phantom Blade. The blade planted in Cruzader`s hand. It looks like a usual blade. But the size is smaller than any normal swords and it has
"AGILE". Why? Because it isn`t to heavy, and easy to use.
Signature Attack: Phantom Judgement. Creates clones and cut through all enemies. And then they create a hurricane through all enemies.
Navi Stats:
Attack - 1
Rapid - 1
Charge - 1
Bump..
I can't approve this, but a little advice may be in order. First off, I'd suggest reading the rules a bit more. Second, no references to canon characters in your app. I'm not actually sure when this RP takes place, but I know for sure it isn't at the same time as the games...No Lan or Dex or Chisao, kay? As for the SigAttk...We don't have rows or anything like that, plus the damage is way off. So...Read the rules and change what needs to be changed.

Edit: Btw, the custom weapon is a no go. It will do the same amount of DMG regardless of your Health and you can only have one, so no multiple forms, alright?
No.

No character references at all. Period.

No sprites that are pretty much recolors of official sprites.

No on the Custom Weapon, for reasons Zan said.

And the sig attack is no either, because we don't use rows, panels, or none of that.

My advice to you is read the rules more carefully, and maybe even glance through some other registration threads to get an idea of what is acceptable.
Editted.
I can't approve either, but seriously check out the sig attack and sig reg threads.

Here's Sig Rules

Heres Sig Effects

You'll find that not only can an attack not hit all opponents, at least not now, but it also gives you a set amount of damage to take the effects for your sig from. You start out with 60 and work from it. Each one has a Cooldown based on the amount of damage you have with it. It's a little confusing, but I enthuse you to read the sig rules.

Also, this stuff in bold is an issue:

Quote ()

Net0p Profile
Name: Kryuzuki Ryuu Hideki
Appearance: Spiky red hair, a dark grey jacket. A roller-shoes
( Like Lan`s shoes ).can't mention Lan And a bandana. ( LOOK AT THE PICTURE)

user posted image
Personality: Kryuzuki a teenager who live in ACDC Town. Once he live in Central Town, but now he moved to ACDC,. He live with 1 father, 1 mother,
( OF COURSE!! ), and 1 brother. His brother is Ryder Haryuu, a Official Netbattle.
PET Modifications: Normal PET.

NetNavi Profile
Name: Cruzader.EXE
Element: Normal
Type: Sword
Appearance: An assasin navi with a green pale sword. With a phantom helm in his head. Overall, his clothes is like ShadowCrossMega. Can't mention Megaman at all

user posted image
Personality: Cruzader.EXE, a warrior under the moonlight. He is Kryuzuki`s NetNavi. He was created of 2 fused / combined DNA. The first one is XII.EXE, a assasin navi, and the second one is Cyborg.EXE, a warrior navi. They was fused and became Cruzader.IX.EXE. He always surfing in the net with Ryder together. He is usually friendly, but sometimes..... cold......
Custom Weapon: Phantom Blade. The blade planted in Cruzader`s hand. It looks like a usual blade. But the size is smaller than any normal swords and it has
"AGILE". Why? Because it isn`t to heavy, and easy to use.
Signature Attack: Phantom Judgement. Creates clones and cut through all enemies. And then they create a hurricane through all enemies. Already mentioned
Navi Stats:
Attack - 1
Rapid - 1
Charge - 1
You still can't use those sprites, either, because they are obviously lame recolors of Lan and ShadowCross Megaman.