Erkor and Laser Knight

OOC: Okay, Time to see if I can start, and I used the Name Generator for my Operator's Name.

Operator
Name: Erkor Tiiyago (Should I use my Name Generator to chage First & Last Name?)
Appearance: His Height is 5'17" and weighs 90 Pounds. His hair is Short and Dark Brown and has Red Eyes. he wears Black Undershirt and a Leather Jacket with a Hood. He has Long Baggy Jeans, and uses Normal Brown Shoes. He has a Backpack with a Skateboard and a Helment on his head. He wears only his Long Jeans and Brown Shoes at nighttime or when he is about to skate with his Undershirt taken off and uses it as a belt.
Personality: He normally live around in his Hotel when he is having a free time. He is almost smart when it comes to Netbattles, but he keeps going even if he makes a mistake. He loves to skate around with his Skateboard, his favorite Trick is the Infinite Heelflip, which he mastered when he was 17.
PET Modifications: The Color of his PET is Black Silver

NetNavi
Name: Laser Knight
Element: Normal
Type: Normal
Appearance: He is a Orange Navi, and his height is 6'10". His Eyes are Brown, and has black spiked hair. He wears a Winged Light Blue Helment with a Ruby in the center, wears Blue Body Armor.
Personality: A Navi who uses Lasers. He is cocky when he fights, but never goes easy. He is Kind and brave on the inside. His favorite word is Contest, and he hate's being annoyed by any Opponent's Navi. He always taunts his Foes before he begins his first attack.
Custom Weapon: Laser Bolter (Shoots a long Range Green Laser bolt from his Buster Gun,)
Signature Attack: Laser Cannon (Shoots A Light Green Laser Beam from his Cannon, which does 60 Damage when hit, and requires 2 turns of Recharging after Use.)
(Bump)
This looks good, but sadly I can't approve it...If no admins respond, feel free to PM one. The lazy guys need proding once in a while.
UR GUD, LOL!

Approved.