Megami's Upgrade(s)

::Current PU Pool - 120/140::

Shinsei Kuiki (Divinity Sphere) [Active Signature]
Desc: Megami's most used signature attack and most basic. She gathers the aura from her will and body, basically like "Divinity Volley" attack, but this is on a larger scale. Taking that energy, hardening it, concentrating it, and perfecting it's form, she then casts this sphere forth in order to cause damage to the enemy. Its size is half as a large as her with multiplied strength many times greater than her sphere, and so it is enough to cause some damage in this form.
Damage: 40 Null Damage
Effects: [40 Damage (40)];; Shot-Type Attack
Sig Cost: 40 Points
1- Turn Cool Down

Shinsei Reiki (Divinity Aura) [Active Signature]
Desc: Megami generates an Aura! Rather, her energy barricade is more like a barrier because it's high release with very less density than an aura. The field is capable of blocking a certain amount of damage before dissipating completely and leaving Megami vulnerable.
Effects: +40HP Barrier (40)
1- Turn Cool Down

Shinsei Chiyu (Divinity Recovery) [Active Signature]
Desc: Megami uses the power of her auras in order to covet herself with a relaxing wave of energy. The aura that surrounds her speeds up metabolism in order to mend her wounds.
Effects: Recover 30HP (40)
1- Turn Cool Down
((Bump!))
Eh, we actually changed Casings and Barriers to have a 20 HP minimum a while back. Could you fix that?
Sure, don't mind that. I was trying to get rid of filler points.

I've edited.
They look good to me. Approved.
Upgrading Megami's Sigs and...
---------------

::Current PU Pool - 260/260::
Sig Lim. 100(Active)/150(Nerf) — 20(Passive)

Heki Reiki (Burst Aura) [Active Signature]
Desc: Megami becomes more relaxed and loose with her control over her aura powers. Because of this, Aura continuously pours from her body overtime having a defensive effect against enemies who may try to attack her in battle.
Effects: Generates a 20HP Barrier(20) + (Passive x4) (80)
Sig Cost: 80 Points
Passive

Shinsei Kuiki (Divinity Sphere) [Active Signature]
Desc: Megami's most used signature attack and most basic. She gathers the aura from her will and body, basically like "Divinity Volley" attack, but this is on a larger scale. Taking that energy, hardening it, concentrating it, and perfecting it's form, she then casts this sphere forth in order to cause damage to the enemy. Its size is half as a large as her with multiplied strength many times greater than her sphere, and so it is enough to cause some damage in this form.
Damage: 40 Null Damage
Effects: [40 Damage (40)];; Shot-Type Attack
1- Turn Cool Down

Shinsei Reiki (Divinity Aura) [Active Signature]
Desc: Megami generates an Aura! Rather, her energy barricade is more like a barrier because it's high release with very less density than an aura. The field is capable of blocking a certain amount of damage before dissipating completely and leaving Megami vulnerable.
Effects: Generates an 80HP Barrier (80)
Sig Cost: 80 Points
2 - Turn Cool Down

Shinsei Chiyu (Divinity Recovery) [Active Signature]
Desc: Megami uses the power of her auras in order to covet herself with a relaxing wave of energy. The aura that surrounds her speeds up metabolism in order to mend her wounds.
Effects: Recover 45HP (60)
Sig Cost: 60 Points
2 - Turn Cool Down
I don't see any issues; Approved (if my Official title is still valid)