Trent Process Upgrades

I bought four process upgrades so I have 160 points to use. 500 Points total.

Removing
340/340
Feel no Pain — Feel no pain is a process upgrade which enables Trent to shrug off attacks from the enemy without feeling the damage or pain of the attacks. His coding fully ignores the damage and he keeps fighting. This is a mode of heroism for Trent, allowing him to fight on, and make pushes towards certain goals or objectives without resistance, or to make a safe retreat to a new attacking angle. This process upgrade gives him the effects of a two hit shield, without the physical manifestation of the shield. (Create a 2-hit Shield) (40) 1TCD 300/500

Adding:

Feel No Pain: Feel no pain is a process upgrade which enables Trent to shrug off attacks from the enemy without feel the damage or pain of the attacks. His coding fully ignores the damage and he keeps fighting. This is a mode of heroism for Trent, allowing him to fight on, and make pushes towards certain goals or objectives without resistance, or to make a safe retreat to a new attacking angle. This process upgrade gives him the abilities of shadow. lastly, due to a very special part of the coding of this process attack, it doesn't activate until the next set of actions he takes. (Time Delay Attribute(Start of Next turn) + Shadow) (80) 2TCD 380/500

Preparation: Not all of Trent's process upgrade are devoted to outright attacks or defense while attacking. Trent is still, at heart, a military Navi, and as thus he isn't without some form of combat tactics. With this process upgrade, Trent makes quick use of his agile form, and make a quick movement around, behind, or over the enemy. He will sometime use this as a means to escape a tight spot also. While he is moving, he takes the break to spot weak points in the opponents armor or coding, giving him advantage when its time to move back in for the hand to hand. (Movement + Take Aim + Take Aim) (40) 1TCD 420/500

Combat Tactic: Quick Slashes: Trent adopts a much looser, lighter on his feet combat stance for this process upgrade. It allows him to move more freely, and deal a small amount of damage to two targets, all the while increasing his speed on the field, making him harder to hit while in the combat stance. Trent uses this combat tactic when he wants to switch enemies in combat, or as a finishing blow to one enemy, and the starting attack on the other. This move is comparable to an offensive version of Disengage. Haste +((20 Null + Slashing)x2 Targets) (80) 2TCD 500/500
{bump}
I need your caps, please.

Your sig tabs are also broken. They go off the side of the page.
Weird about the sig tab, it works fine on my screen. I'll remake my sig very soon, it'll be easier that way, probably just some problem in the code. Added my sig pool total to the post.
Approved.
Got two process upgrades from the store today. Here are my sig edits. I am now working with a pool of 580, at level 13. Which is the max.

Old Sigs

Quote ()

Stealth Training- Invisibility (80) — Trent uses the military side of his coding, to enable a stealth mode which makes him invisible for a short period of time. He uses this to get closer to the enemy to engage in hand to hand again, or for escape and relocation attempts. 2TCD 80/580

Combat Tactic- Disengage — From time to time, which locked in hand to hand combat, Trent will want to break away safely, be it for a retreat or whatever purpose. He will execute a quick but effective slashing attack, before harshly kicking the opponent in the chest, or equivalent body part, to knock them back. He will carry through on the force from the kick, to push away from the enemy and gain a dodge benefit. (30 Damage + Slashing + Knockback + Dodge) (80) 2TCD 160/580

Combat tactic- Hamstring Cut- For this combat tactic, Trent changes the grip of his blade to a reverse blade out grip, and ducks down low in a moment of weakness in the opponents guard, and cuts the hamstring of the target to slow them down, and deal a damage to the target. Trent will use this to slow the target down for the final blow, or use this tactic as an advantage to deal large amounts of damage to a fast target. (Slow + Slashing + 30 Damage) (70) 2TCD 230/580

Combat Tactic- Spinal Cut- Trent uses his combat training to get behind the enemy and slash the spinal region of the opponent, causing them to suffer from the effects of stun. He also knows where else to slash to hit nerves and other vitals to cause the stun effect to happen, even if he can't get behind the enemy. (Stun + Slashing + 40 Damage) (70) 2TCD 300/580

Feel No Pain: Feel no pain is a process upgrade which enables Trent to shrug off attacks from the enemy without feel the damage or pain of the attacks. His coding fully ignores the damage and he keeps fighting. This is a mode of heroism for Trent, allowing him to fight on, and make pushes towards certain goals or objectives without resistance, or to make a safe retreat to a new attacking angle. This process upgrade gives him the abilities of shadow. lastly, due to a very special part of the coding of this process attack, it doesn't activate until the next set of actions he takes. (Time Delay Attribute(Start of Next turn) + Shadow) (80) 2TCD 380/580

Preparation: Not all of Trent's process upgrade are devoted to outright attacks or defense while attacking. Trent is still, at heart, a military Navi, and as thus he isn't without some form of combat tactics. With this process upgrade, Trent makes quick use of his agile form, and make a quick movement around, behind, or over the enemy. He will sometime use this as a means to escape a tight spot also. While he is moving, he takes the break to spot weak points in the opponents armor or coding, giving him advantage when its time to move back in for the hand to hand. (Movement + Take Aim + Take Aim) (40) 1TCD 420/580

Combat Tactic: Quick Slashes: Trent adopts a much looser, lighter on his feet combat stance for this process upgrade. It allows him to move more freely, and deal a small amount of damage to two targets, all the while increasing his speed on the field, making him harder to hit while in the combat stance. Trent uses this combat tactic when he wants to switch enemies in combat, or as a finishing blow to one enemy, and the starting attack on the other. This move is comparable to an offensive version of Disengage. Haste +((20 Null + Slashing)x2 Targets) (80) 2TCD 500/580

New Sigs

Passives

1) Get Back Here: When Trent gets into close combat, knifes at the ready, he likes to stay there. He doesn't like when the enemy up and breaks combat, or tries to run away from him once he is close. So to fix this, Trent has started to notice when the enemies body movements suggest they are about to make a break from being to close to the knife fighter. Whenever a enemy tried to break from combat, Trent will grab after them, pulling them back into range, to keep them in the fight. He uses this also to get them out off the sky, or off of objects if they are close enough.

Pull (Passive): 10x4= 40

40/580

2) Fast Warrior: Trent is a warrior who is fast on his feet, and uses his as both defense and offense in his fighting tactics. He needs to move from one target to another, break attacking to fight from a different angle, or simply to move further, faster, in a fight. This process grants Trent faster movements and a sharper mind, allowing him to make tactical movements once a turn.

Tactical Movement (Passive): 20x4= 80

120/580

Actives

1) Combat Tactic- Disengage — From time to time, which locked in hand to hand combat, Trent will want to break away safely, be it for a retreat or whatever purpose. He will execute a quick but effective slashing attack, before harshly kicking the opponent in the chest, or equivalent body part, to knock them back. He will carry through on the force from the kick, to push away from the enemy and gain a dodge benefit. (60 Damage + Slashing + Knockback + Dodge) (110) 3TCD 230/580

2) Combat Tactic- Spinal Cut- Trent uses his combat training to get behind the enemy and slash the spinal region of the opponent, causing them to suffer from the effects of stun. He also knows where else to slash to hit nerves and other vitals to cause the stun effect to happen, even if he can't get behind the enemy. (Stun + Slashing + 60 Damage) (90) 3TCD 320/580

3) Feel No Pain: Feel no pain is a process upgrade which enables Trent to shrug off attacks from the enemy without feel the damage or pain of the attacks. His coding fully ignores the damage and he keeps fighting. This is a mode of heroism for Trent, allowing him to fight on, and make pushes towards certain goals or objectives without resistance, or to make a safe retreat to a new attacking angle. This process upgrade gives him the abilities of shadow. lastly, due to a very special part of the coding of this process attack, it doesn't activate until the next set of actions he takes. (Time Delay Attribute(Start of Next turn) + Shadow) (80) 2TCD 400/580

4) Combat Tactic: Quick Slashes: Trent adopts a light stance, as he bounces around quickly on the balls of his feet. When Trent uses this tactic, he lunges at a target, slashing it as he goes by, and then dodges to the next target to deal it damage as well. He uses this an a very offensive way to travel around the field, slashing as he goes. Dodge +((30 Null + Slashing)x2 Targets) (100) 3TCD 500/580

5) Battle wrath: This process attack is something Trent uses in the heat of the battle, while locked in close combat. Trent loves getting in close on the enemy, and this process gives him increased speed in combat, along with a keener eye for the weak points and moments of when to move in for the kill. He nearly loses himself in the thrill of the fight when he uses this attack. Haste + 40 Strengthen (80) 2TCD 580/580
All of it seems fine, approved. Do remember that he won't literally be able to use quick slashes to literally move listed distances around the battlefield; dodge =/= movement.
I bought a process upgrade, giving me a total of 620 sig points, and I am going to retool a few sigs here.

Old Sigs

Quote ()

Passives580/620

1) Get Back Here: When Trent gets into close combat, knifes at the ready, he likes to stay there. He doesn't like when the enemy up and breaks combat, or tries to run away from him once he is close. So to fix this, Trent has started to notice when the enemies body movements suggest they are about to make a break from being to close to the knife fighter. Whenever a enemy tried to break from combat, Trent will grab after them, pulling them back into range, to keep them in the fight. He uses this also to get them out off the sky, or off of objects if they are close enough.

40/620

2) Fast Warrior: Trent is a warrior who is fast on his feet, and uses his as both defense and offense in his fighting tactics. He needs to move from one target to another, break attacking to fight from a different angle, or simply to move further, faster, in a fight. This process grants Trent faster movements and a sharper mind, allowing him to make tactical movements once a turn.

120/620

Actives

1) Combat Tactic- Disengage — From time to time, which locked in hand to hand combat, Trent will want to break away safely, be it for a retreat or whatever purpose. He will execute a quick but effective slashing attack, before harshly kicking the opponent in the chest, or equivalent body part, to knock them back. He will carry through on the force from the kick, to push away from the enemy and gain a dodge benefit. (60 Damage + Slashing + Knockback + Dodge) (110) 3TCD 230/620

2) Combat Tactic- Spinal Cut- Trent uses his combat training to get behind the enemy and slash the spinal region of the opponent, causing them to suffer from the effects of stun. He also knows where else to slash to hit nerves and other vitals to cause the stun effect to happen, even if he can't get behind the enemy. (Stun + Slashing + 60 Damage) (90) 3TCD 320/620

3) Feel No Pain: Feel no pain is a process upgrade which enables Trent to shrug off attacks from the enemy without feel the damage or pain of the attacks. His coding fully ignores the damage and he keeps fighting. This is a mode of heroism for Trent, allowing him to fight on, and make pushes towards certain goals or objectives without resistance, or to make a safe retreat to a new attacking angle. This process upgrade gives him the abilities of shadow. lastly, due to a very special part of the coding of this process attack, it doesn't activate until the next set of actions he takes. (Time Delay Attribute(Start of Next turn) + Shadow) (80) 2TCD 400/620

4) Combat Tactic: Quick Slashes: Trent adopts a light stance, as he bounces around quickly on the balls of his feet. When Trent uses this tactic, he lunges at a target, slashing it as he goes by, and then dodges to the next target to deal it damage as well. He uses this an a very offensive way to travel around the field, slashing as he goes. Dodge +((30 Null + Slashing)x2 Targets) (100) 3TCD 500/620

5) Battle wrath: This process attack is something Trent uses in the heat of the battle, while locked in close combat. Trent loves getting in close on the enemy, and this process gives him increased speed in combat, along with a keener eye for the weak points and moments of when to move in for the kill. He nearly loses himself in the thrill of the fight when he uses this attack. Haste + 40 Strengthen (80) 2TCD 580/620

New Sigs:

I am keeping Get back here, Fast Warrior, and Feel No Pain as they are. I am fully removing battle wrath and changing the other sigs to the following.

Combat Tactic: Disengage: (70 + Slashing + Dodge + Knockback) 3 TCD 120 points (320/620)
Combat Tactic: Spinal Cut: (80 + Stun + Slashing) 3TCD 110 points (430/620)
Combat Tactic: Quick Slashes: Multi Stage Sig (30 Slashing to first target, Then Haste + Dodge + Movement, then 30 Slashing to Second target) 160 points 4 TCD (590/620)

Also giving my Sp a sig as well.

Protection Collar: With this sig Sasha is outfitted with a special collar, which gives him some defensive abilities. At the request of Trent the first ability that it has is a simple protective barrier. When this attack is activated, the collar will open up, dropping a small cube at the dos feet. Sasha then steps on the cube to start the barrier. Sometime Sasha will drop this cube at Trent's feet, allowing him to gain the benefits of the barrier. After the first adventure into the net, Trent wants to keep Sasha more protected.

Protection Collar: 30 HP barrier -1TCD- 620/620
Quick Slashes is 20 points above your level cap; the cap for the 10-14 level range is 140 (210 w/nerfs)
I forgot to change Trent's Level when I bought the speed upgrade. Trent is level 15 now. I will make that change now.

4 from speed Upgrades, 2 from HP upgrades, 4 from Chips, 4 from Powerups, and 1 from buster effect.
Approved
Bought 5 Process upgrades giving me 200 points to play with, giving me a grand total of 820 for my sig pool.

Quote ()

CURRENT SIGS
Passives620/820

40/820

120/820

Actives

1) Combat Tactic- Disengage — From time to time, which locked in hand to hand combat, Trent will want to break away safely, be it for a retreat or whatever purpose. He will execute a quick but effective slashing attack, before harshly kicking the opponent in the chest, or equivalent body part, to knock them back. He will carry through on the force from the kick, to push away from the enemy and gain a dodge benefit. (70 Damage + Slashing + Knockback + Dodge) (120) 3TCD 240/820

2) Combat Tactic- Spinal Cut- Trent uses his combat training to get behind the enemy and slash the spinal region of the opponent, causing them to suffer from the effects of stun. He also knows where else to slash to hit nerves and other vitals to cause the stun effect to happen, even if he can't get behind the enemy. (Stun + Slashing + 80 Damage) (110) 3TCD 350/820

3) Feel No Pain: Feel no pain is a process upgrade which enables Trent to shrug off attacks from the enemy without feel the damage or pain of the attacks. His coding fully ignores the damage and he keeps fighting. This is a mode of heroism for Trent, allowing him to fight on, and make pushes towards certain goals or objectives without resistance, or to make a safe retreat to a new attacking angle. This process upgrade gives him the abilities of shadow. lastly, due to a very special part of the coding of this process attack, it doesn't activate until the next set of actions he takes. (Time Delay Attribute(Start of Next turn) + Shadow) (80) 2TCD 430/820

4) Combat Tactic: Quick Slashes: Trent adopts a light stance, as he bounces around quickly on the balls of his feet. When Trent uses this tactic, he lunges at a target, slashing it as he goes by, and then dodges to the next target to deal it damage as well. He uses this an a very offensive way to travel around the field, slashing as he goes. Multi Stage Sig (30 Slashing to first target, Then Haste + Dodge + Movement, then 30 Slashing to Second target) 160 points 4 TCD 590/820

Protection Cube: 30 HP barrier (Sasha)

First of all I am going to drop Spinal Cut from my sigs, giving me my new 200 + the 110 from it. With this 310 points I am going to add:

Dread Howl: Sasha moves forwards into a group of enemies unleashing a frightening series of barks, howls, growls, and fake bites to overcome any nearby targets with a sense of fear. This fear effect counts as the stun effect.

Stun + Nova 2 (60) 2TCD SASHA

Combat Tactic: Flurry: Trent descends upon a weakened or incapacitated target to deal the final blows. He pulls out both blades and send several attacks to the target from all angles. With his fast movements and variety of attacks and angles it is hard to counter or dodge all of the incoming blows.

20 x 5 Hits + Slashing + Movement (120) 3TCD

Combat Tactic: Dirty Fighting: Using the elements around him (Dirt, mud, sand), a small capsule that is easily crushed, or a swipe across the targets eyes with one of his blades he blinds his opponent. He follows this attack up with a powerful stab wound to the target while they are less likely to dodge. This is used as both a control for a powerful enemy, or a setup for the finishing blow.

Blind + 60 Damage + Slashing (120) 3TCD

Also adding 10 more points to my SP's HP barrier to bring it to 40.

Protection Cube: 40 HP Barrier 1TCD

That should leave me with 0 unused points. 40 + 80 + 120 + 80 + 160 + 40 + 60 + 120 + 120=820
Okay, now we're good.

Approved.