Eidolon's sigs

Level 21, 21 upgrades: 900 points

(900/900)

Toward [Passive]: Telekinetic ability salvaged from Arsinoe. Pulls a target toward the user.
Passive pull (10 passive), 40 total points

Away [Passive]: Telekinetic ability salvaged from Arsinoe. Pushes a target away from the user.
Passive knockback (10 passive), 40 total points

Spectral Shield [Passive]: Can create spectral images of shields and shield-like objects to absorb some attacks.
Passive 1-hit shield (20 passive), 80 total points

Apparition [Active, 2TCD]: Temporarily takes on the appearance of another navi. Since it doesn't affect Eidolon's battle systems, it serves little purpose other than distraction, but sometimes that distraction can be very useful.
Illusion (50), 50 total points

Split Apparition [Active, 1TCD]: Creates multiple apparitions of whatever form Eidolon currently appears in (that being, whether she's in a GMO or using Apparition, the decoys match that appearance).
Decoy x2 (40), 40 total points

Data Drain [Active, 2TCD]: The ability to have foreign navi data incorporated into her own frame is usually something that can only be done from Eidolon's PET. In a pinch, however, she can resort to a more direct method.
40 Lifedrain (80), 80 total points

Data Vampirism [Active, 4TCD]: And sometimes, smaller amounts just aren't enough.
80 Lifedrain (160), 160 total points

Vanish [Active, 2TCD]: Exactly what it sounds like. Eidolon vanishes from normal sight for a short time.
Invis (80), 80 total points

Reappear [Active, 2TCD]: Doesn't have to be used in conjunction with Vanish, but can be. Eidolon simply reappears somewhere else.
Teleport (80), 80 total points

Point Shot [Active, 1TCD]: Eidolon fires a tiny, nearly invisible burst of energy at an opponent. It's nearly harmless on its own, but can track hidden targets.
20 Null+Seeking (40), 40 total points

Ghost Sword [Active, 3TCD]: Eidolon combines her own apparitions with the combat data of Pianissimo, allowing her to strike deeper into opponents and infect their systems with random errors. As a consequence, however, the sword used for this becomes completely ethereal for a short time afterward, making it completely ineffective in combat.
Two instances of Strengthen40+Glitch (60x2), Buster Lock (-40), 80 total points

Corrosion [Active, 4TCD]: Eidolon hits a target with a burst of spectral energy that directly targets their weapons, dealing damage and causing them to lock up for a short time.
80 Null+Freeze (130), 130 total points
All sigs approved.
I've got 40 fresh new sig points to work with, so I use them on Icaro.

Song of Healing [Active, 1TCD]: Icaro channels healing energy into a target through the power of song and rose petals.
30 Heal (40), 40 total points
k
Got 120 new points, and I'm nixing Split Apparition (Decoy x2) to give me 40 more, and spending all of them on making Icaro viable.

--Icaro: Ayahuasca [Active, 1TCD]: Icaro channels spirit energy from plants to create and convey a medicine that cures any one ailment. Needless to say it requires plants of some form to work, but Icaro can grow some in an instant if need be.
Small Area Grass Terrain (10), then Status Cure (30), 40 total points.

--Icaro: Stolen Sight [Active, 2TCD]: Icaro momentarily steals away the sight of a designated target, temporarily blinding them.
Blind (60), 60 total points

--Icaro: Rose Field [Active, 2TCD]: Icaro gathers wind and rose petals around her in a barrier cyclone. The barrier is easy to break, but whoever does is immediately hit with a strong gust of wind.
20 HP Barrier, then Counter (Barrier broken): Microburst (40), 60 total points
I'm not an expert on sig triggers, but it doesn't look like anything is wrong. Approved.