[Strengthen [80] / 2TCD] = [Strengthen [120] / 3TCD] [-40]

Phalanx Aspis:
[1-hit Shield {80} / Passive] = [2-hit Shield {160} / Passive] [-80]

Total: - 60 Points / - Process Edit
-----
Total Points: 140/780
-----
Addition
Aestus Intrico: Voulge's Lancea transforms into a Gichang, an oriental ceremonial short spear with a decorative flag attached to the pole, and plants the bottom of the spear onto the ground. The spear blasts a powerful explosion of heat waves and creates a sense of delusion to any enemies that was caught within the blast. Due to the thickness and intensity of the waves, the enemies have a hard time deducting the exact location of Voulge as an array of after image is left behind each time the navi makes a movement.

[Illusion x2 {100} / Decoy x2 {40} / 4TCD] {140}
-----
Total Points: 0/780
Bmp
Total Points: 40/820
-----
Remove:
Bona ex Diabolus:
[60 Damage (Life Drain) {120} / Melee / Slashing / 3TCD] (+120 Points)
-----
Total Points: 160/820
-----
Addition:
Grandis Attero:
[100 Damage {100} / Break {20} / Impact {20} / Seeking {20} / Melee / 4TCD] (-160 Points)
-----
Total Points: 0/820
Looks good to me.

You format it sort of odd, IMHO. Also it saddens me that there is no attack description; just boring old nice, convenient, easy to approve stats.

[APPROVED]
I'm just getting back my first sig attack back XD Thats why I didn't bother with the description. If it makes you happy, it's an attack with a jousting lance
Total Points: 160/980

Changing:

Quote ()

Tempero Flamma:
[Strengthen [120] / 3TCD]
-To- (+40 Points)
[Passive Strengthen [40]]
-----
Aestus Intrico:
[Illusion x2 / Decoy x2 / 4TCD]
-To- (+20 Points)
[Illusion (2 turns) / Decoy (3 Turns) / 4TCD]
-----
Vel Drive: (SP's Sig)
[Teleport / 2TCD]
-To- (+0 Points)
[Passive Movement]

Total Points: 100/980

Adding:

Quote ()

Tough Ego: Ignis' pure will and ego causes his body to take on more hits than it should be able to momentarily.

[Hardbody (2 turns) / 2TCD] (SP's Sig)

Total Points: 20/980
Sigs approved, broken Latin... not so much.
Total Points: 140/1,100

Remove:

Quote ()

Grandis Attero:
[100 Damage / Break / Impact / Seeking / 4TCD] [160 Points]

Retairius Triden:
[Teleport / Stun / Take Aim / 3TCD] [120 Points]

Vulcan Sarissa:
[Large-Area: Lava / 1TCD] [40 Points]

Aestus Intrico:
[Illusion (2 Turns) / Decoy (3 Turns) / 4TCD] [160 Points]

Total Points: 620/1,100

Adding:

Quote ()

Cruenti Vox (Bloody Cry):
Dislodging one of the several rubies set on his weapon, Avaria-Lancea, Voulge proceeds to crush the gem with his own hands to unleash its power in a fiery explosion. The flames are mixed with red ashes from the shattered ruby and doesn't cause any notable harm for those who were caught in the explosion. It does, however, increases the temperature of the area within the explosion to unbearable levels and even begin melting the terrains away. With such intense heat, the enemy who are caught by this attack would instantly feel grogginess and temporary blindness from the red ashes. Voulge, being in the center of the explosion, does receive partial damage but keeps away the other ailments.

When the attack is finished, the flames and red ashes are instantly swallowed into Voulge's hand to re-form the ruby.

[1st stage: Slow + Blind + Nova3 | 2nd stage: Medium Furnace | Sacrifice 15 (Raise Cap) | 8TCD] [320 Points]

Terra Telum (Earth's Spear):
Voulge begins to gather bits and pieces from the ground with a small gravitational force, which is also capable of pulling a chosen target closer. Whether it be rocks, grass, magma, or metal, the navi brings all of them into a single point and molds the gathered materials into a giant spear three times the size of a regular navi. Using it to swing, throw, or whichever the navi chooses to use it, the earthly spear will shatter  upon impact and cannot be reused.

[1st stage: Pull1 | 2nd stage: 250 damage + Microburst | 8TCD] [300 Points]

Total Points: 0/1,100
Approved
Total Points: 80 / 1,180

Quote (Removing)

Cruenti Vox:
[1st: Slow + Blind + Nova3 | 2nd: Medium Furnace | Sacrifice 15 | 8TCD] {320 Points}

Total Points: 400 / 1,180

Quote (Changing)

Terra Telum:
[1st stage: Pull1 | 2nd stage: 250 damage + Microburst | 8TCD] {300 Points}
INTO
[1st Stage: Movement3 | 2nd Stage: 200 Damage + Break + Impact + Phasing | 8TCD] {290 Points}

Tempero Flamma:
[Strengthen [40] | Passive] {160 Points}
INTO
[Strengthen [50] | Passive] {200 Points}

Total Points: 370 / 1,180

Quote (Adding)

Adamas Tempestas (Steel Storm): Voulge lobs the Avaria-Lancea towards his enemy, transforming it into immeasurable amount of steel javelins that rains down on several targets.

[100 / Spread 3 / 7TCD] {250 Points}

Grandis Invado (The Great Attack): Voulge attacks an enemy in a flurry of stabs, slashes, and strikes with his spear's default form.

[Buster Shot (x4) / 3TCD] {120 Points}

Total Points: 0 / 1,180
It's fine, approved.
After my SP upgrades are approved, Voulge's level will be 46, letting me go over some of the limits.

Total Points: 120 / 1,300

Quote (Removing)

Adamas Tempestas (Steel Storm):
[100 / Spread 3 / 7TCD] {250 Points}

Total Points: 370 / 1,300

Quote (Changing)

Terra Telum (Earth's Spear):
[1st Stage: Movement3 | 2nd Stage: 200 Damage + Break + Impact + Phasing | 8TCD] {290 Points}
INTO
[1st Stage: Movement 3 | 2nd Stage: 300 Damage + Break + Impact + Phasing + Seeking | Self-Slow1 & Recovery Time1 | 11TCD] {340 Points + 70 Nerf}

Phalanx Aspis (Phalanx Shield):
[2-hit Shield {40 Passive Points} | Passive] {160 Points}
INTO
[3-hit Shield {60 Passive Points} | Passive] {240 Points}

Total Points: 240 / 1,300

Quote (Adding)

Grandis Invado (The Great Attack)

[Buster Shot (x4) / 3TCD] {120 Points} (Adding another set of the sig I already have)

Actus Flamma (Sharpening Flame): Voulge applies some its own fiery power into the Lancea, which causes the weapon to become superheated and improves its overall power.

[Strengthen [30] {30 Passive Points} | Passive] {120 Points}
Approbatio Auctorem