Freya's Sigs

Sig Points: 60 used/220 possible
Active/Passive Caps: 100 (150)/20

Target Boost: Through overclocking her mental targeting systems she is able to increase her accuracy of one attack per turn. (passive Take Aim1, 40 points)

Splinter Storm: Freya summons up a large grouping of splinters made from her own body, attacking the enemy with the numerous splinters. (1X40 Wood, Shot Type, slashing, 40 points) (1TCD)

Street Magic:Forest: By using what is commonly called "street magic", Freya waves her arms in the air to create a "seal" of sorts and summons a small grouping of wooden stakes that attempt to skewer the targeted foe several times, afterwords, it creates a small patch of grass and heals Freya by transferring a little damage dealt to the enemy as recovery. (10X2 wood damage+drain5+Small grass Terrain, 40 points, 1TCD)

Stringwork: Freya summons up several strings that wrap around her body, repairing vital parts of her body and restoring her HP. (30 Recovery, 40 points, 1TCD)

Remaining Points After: 0
(bump)
[APPROVED]

Screw you all, chat.
with some sig edits and process upgrades bought...TIME FOR SIGNATURES TO DIE, BE REMADE AND TO BE MADE NEW!

Sigs getting trashed: Wooden and Glitch shots as well as Street Magic:Forest to give me an additional 100 points (or P's as I shall abreviate them).

Remaking and nerfed sig:Splinter Storm

New Sigs
Planet Magic(or PM):Earth: Freya shoots her arms down into the ground, sending a pluse of life through the field, turning all panels into soil, freya is unable to move immediately after this. (Soil Stage, 1 Action Recovery, 70p with nerf) (3TCD)

Dart Splinter: Freya throws a small splinter at a target once per turn. (passive 10 wood damage, 40p)

Wooden exterior: Freya is able to protect herself from 20 damage per turn without taking damage. (passive 20 hp barrier, 80p)

Remade sig
Splinter Daggers: Freya creates three daggers in her hand, and with one swift motion of her arm, throws them lighting quick at one foe. (10X3 wood, shot, slashing, 30p) (1TCD)
Planet Magic: Earth only needs 3 turns of cooldown, since it's only a 100 point effect. Wooden Exterior doesn't work because Hit Barriers don't exist. 80 points will get you a 1 Hit Shield, a 20 HP Barrier, or a 20 HP Casing.
I dun went and edited.
All sigs approved.
Ok, with the new PU I have bought, I am brought up to 340 points to work with, not counting all my signatures. I am also getting rid of Planet Magic: Earth (+70P), Dart Splinter (+40P), Splinter Daggers (+30P) and String Work (+40P), after all those are trashed, I am at...

Used Points: 120 used/340 possible

AND HERE COME THE SIGNATURES!

Shadow Magic: Freya gathers dark energy into a free hand and launches it at the foe three times, it deals damage should it hit. (20X3 damage, Shot Type 2TCD)
180/340

Puppet Smash: Freya aims at the target, turning her arm into a hammer, she then throws it at the foe she wishes to attack, this variation deals damage exclusively. (60 wood damage, shot type, 1TCD)
240/340

Magic Channeling: Freya gathers up strength by borrowing the area's data, allowing her to fuel her own attacks, she doesn't take enough to do any damage to the surrounding area however. (40 Strengthen, 1TCD)
280/340

And thats all for now...rest go to my SP.
Approved
Used Points: 340 used/460 possible

With the new PUs I have obtained, I am (once again), redoing most of my signatures and removing Mask's signature attack. The only one that is unaffected by this change is Wooden Exterior.

Used Points (Now): 80 used/460 possible

Magic Armor: Freya creates a set of translucent "armor" on her or another navi/SP's body each turn, allowing for greater defense on the wearer's part. (20 HP Casing, 80p, PASSIVE) [160 used]

Magic Bullet: Freya turns her arm into a one shot weapon with a laser scope and takes aim at her target, firing off a shot. (70 Wood Shot Type, Take Aim, 2TCD, 80p) [240 used]

Magic Weave: Freya creates a pink aura around her or another program's body, weaving it through their programing so that moderate wounds can be healed. (60 Heal, 2TCD, 80p) [320 used]

Scope Attachment: A scope attaches to one of her weapons a turn, increasing the accuracy of her next attack. (Passive Take Aim1, 40p) [360]

Program Drain: Freya has mastered the dark art of draining "souls" from her foes, allowing her to passively steal 5 HP a turn from one enemy. (5 Drain, Passive, 40p) [400]

Status Preservation: Freya manages to flush her systems of status defects, curing up to two of them with a single wave of her hand. (2 Status Cures, 2TCD, 60p) [460]
Approved
Current caps: 140 (210) Active, 35 Passive

Basically I'm wiping all my signatures and registering them again. I got a process edit, so...yea, legal.

Passives
Wooden exterior: Freya is able to protect herself from 20 damage per turn without taking damage. (passive 20 hp barrier, 80p)

Magic Armor: Freya creates a set of translucent "armor" on her or another navi/SP's body each turn, allowing for greater defense on the wearer's part. (20 HP passive Casing, 80p) (160)

Scope Attachment: A scope attaches to one of her weapons a turn, increasing the accuracy of her next attack. (Passive Take Aim1, 40p) (200)

Scope Attachment 2: A scope attaches to one of her weapons a turn, increasing the accuracy of her next attack. (Passive Take Aim1, 40p) (240)

Actives
Puppet Teleportation: Freya wraps herself in a protective coating of various bits of data, this allows her to disappear and avoid enemy attacks as well as dealing a small amount to a chosen foe. (Teleport, 80p, 3TCD) (320)

Greater Heal: The puppet taps into her reserves of energy and with it, heals a target by considerable amount. (90 heal, 120p, 3TCD) (440)
Approved.