KaijuMan's Skills of Destruction

Current Pool: [60/140] Max Cap: 60 (90 Nerf) 15 Passive

Lava Mortar: KaijuMan launches a fiery chunk of molten rock from his mouth, which explodes on contact with a spray of lava and flames over a wide area.
(40dmg Fire Blast2 + Shot Type + 2TCD) [80pts]

[140/140]
It's fine, approved.
Lava Mortar violates the cap, so here's the edit:

30dmg Fire Blast 2 + 2TCD [120/140]

with the spare 20 points, I create this:

Scorched Earth: The immediate area around KaijuMan becomes so hot from his built up body heat, the data itself starts to smolder and burn, turning the area into a bed of hot coals.
(Medium Coal Terrain [centered on self] + 1TCD) [140/140]
I was a little confused what you meant about that 120/140, but I get it now. It's fine, approved.
((yes, I am aware I cannot use these sigs if KaijuMan's dodge rank is already reduced to E, I'll be careful not to try and spam them, and police his stats))

[0/300]

Modifying Lava Mortar: KaijuMan launches a fiery chunk of molten rock from his mouth, which explodes on contact with a spray of lava and flames over a wide area.
(30dmg Fire Blast2 + Shot Type + 2TCD) (60pts)

New: (70dmg Fire Blast 2 + Shot Type + Self Slow + 4TCD) (100pts + 40 Nerf)

[100/300]

Modifying Drain Crunch: KaijuMan takes a bite out of the target, causing damage and restoring some of his health. The influx of energy into his system causes him to become slightly bloated and sluggish.
(30 Drain Fire + Self Slow + 1TCD) (60pts + 30 Nerf pts to cooldown)

New: (70 Drain Fire + Self Slow + 4TCD) (100pts + 40 Nerf)

[200/300]

Adding Crushing Terror: KaijuMan lunges headlong into the thick of battle, whether it be a mad dash or a powerful leap. The sheer speed and force put into his assault can cause enemies to stop dead in their tracks, nearly crippled with fear or shock, due to the fact a very large beast is now standing within chomping range. The faint-hearted freeze up, while others are shocked only briefly. (Movement + Stun Nova3 + Self Slow + 3TCD) (70pts + 40 Nerf)

[270/300]

Upgrading Scorched Earth: The immediate area around KaijuMan becomes so hot from his built up body heat, the data itself starts to smolder and burn, turning the area into a bed of hot coals. The heat focuses the Navi's mind and loosens up his muscles, improving the accuracy of his next attack.
(Medium Coal Terrain [centered on self] + Take Aim + 1TCD) (30pts)

[300/300]
They're fine, approved.