Sig Explosion

All right, time for Flood Cannon to get its upgrade on.

===
WAS
===

- 100 damage (100)
- Blast 2 (x2)
- Medium Area Sea Terrain Change (20) (erroneously listed as 40 in my stats...apparently I never bothered changing it when Terrain Change's costs changed, since it's listed as Medium)
- Total: 220

===
NOW
===

- 90 damage (90)
- Blast 3 (x3)
- Large Area Sea Terrain Change (40) (this time it IS 40)
- Total: 310

That covers the 20 from errors, and 70 from new upgrades. Since that gives me 10 remaining points, I'm upping Aqua Ram's damage from 130 to 140.
Approved.
...Okay, so, I have 1020 total points. But after doing some math after adding the most recent, turns out I'm only using 980 of them. I'm not completely insane, since I have a second opinion confirming this, so...more point spendage!

First, Flood Cannon's getting its damage back.

===
NOW
===

- 90 damage (90)
- Blast 3 (x3)
- Total: 310

===
NEW
===

- 100 damage (100)
- Blast 3 (x3)
- Total: 340

...And I still haven't reached my point cat for Flood Cannon. Scary. I'm also going to up Aqua Ram from 140 to 150 damage. Since apparently that's what I do when I have 10 points leftover.
don't forget the 9TCD on that flood cannon.

APPROVED
Okay, so now that passives are dead (HOORAY), I need to get rid of all the passive I have. This is an arduous task and will take many hours to comple-oh wait I'm done.

=== Reserve Tank R ===
- Both Navis: SplashMan and SplashLady draw upon their inner ability to create a large amount of water in a very short amount of time, allowing them to use Water Splash in less time.
= Buster Charge (Passive)

=== Reserve Tank L ===
- Both Navis: SplashMan and SplashLady draw upon their inner ability to create a large amount of water in a very short amount of time, allowing them to use Water Splash in less time.
= Buster Charge (Passive)

Each of those costs 40 x 4, so I have 160 x 2, or 320, extra sig points to play with. And while I could beef up those nice existing sigs even more, instead I'm going to basically replace the passives with similar actives.

=== Stream Charge === (x 3 copies)
- SplashMan: SplashMan takes a moment to charge up his water cannons faster than usual. Being a high level Aqua elemental Navi, he's better at it than most.
- SplashLady: SplashLady takes a moment to gather water energy from the environment faster than usual. Being a high level Aqua elemental Navi, she's better at it than most.
= Buster Charge x 2
- 40 + 40 = 80
+ 2 TCD

So, 80 x 3 = 240. 320 - 240 = 80. Sig beefing time! Also renaming one because I want to.

===Flood Cannon WAS===
- SplashMan: SplashMan places water in his cannons under high pressure, then fires it, creating a small explosion once it touches something. After the attack, the remaining water pools and creates a terrain change.
- SplashLady: SplashLady condenses water in the air to create a tight blob of water, then shoots it, creating a small explosion once it touches something. After the attack, the remaining water pools and creates a terrain change.
= 100 Aqua damage x Blast 3 + Large Area Sea Terrain Change
- 100 x 3 + 40 = 340
+ 9 TCD

===Flood Cannon IS===
- SplashMan: SplashMan places water in his cannons under high pressure, then fires it, creating an explosion once it touches something. After the attack, the remaining water pools and creates a terrain change.
- SplashLady: SplashLady condenses water in the air to create a tight blob of water, then shoots it, creating an explosion once it touches something. After the attack, the remaining water pools and creates a terrain change.
= 110 Aqua damage x Blast 3 + Large Area Sea Terrain Change
- 110 x 3 + 40 = 370
+ 10 TCD

=== Aqua Ram WAS ===
- SplashMan: The bottom parts of SplashMan's cannons begin to blast water, propelling him forward for a water powered tackle attack.
- SplashLady: SplashLady cannot use this sig move, as she lacks the bulky physique needed for the attack.
= 150 Aqua damage + Break + Impact + Knockback
- 150 + 20 + 20 + 10 = 200
+ 5 TCD

=== Hydro Tackle IS ===
- SplashMan: The bottom parts of SplashMan's cannons begin to blast water, propelling him forward for a water powered tackle attack that knocks its target far, far away.
- SplashLady: SplashLady cannot use this sig move, as she lacks the bulky physique needed for the attack.
= 170 Aqua damage + Break + Impact + Microburst
- 170 + 20 + 20 + 40 = 250
+ 7 TCD

...Wait, the Splashes have friends? That they have crosses with? And they have passives? Crud.

===VoulgeCross WAS===
- Macula Fervens (Fire, Large Area Lava Terrain where it hits) (1 TCD)
- Effluo Incendia (60, Fire, Break, Imbue Fire x 2) (4 TCD)
- Contego Aestuo (1-hit shield) (Passive)

===VoulgeCross IS===
- Macula Fervens (80, Fire, Large Area Lava Terrain where it hits) (3 TCD)
- Effluo Incendia (60, Fire, Break, Imbue Fire x 2) (4 TCD)

===EternalisCross WAS===
- Healing Flow (15 Heal) (Passive)

===EternalisCross IS===
- Healing Gel (Recover 60) (2 TCD)

===PhotoCross WAS===
- Range Finder (Take Aim) (Passive)
- Lens Flare (10, Stun, Nullify, Slashing, Self Slow) (2 TCD)
- Tri Precision (Accuracy Enhancement, 2 turns) (2 TCD)

===PhotoCross IS===
- Lens Flare (50, Stun, Nullify, Slashing, Self Slow) (3 TCD)
- Tri Precision (Accuracy Enhancement, 2 turns) (2 TCD)

And that should do it. Woo.
All the totals look like they add up. Approved.