Gritty Sigs!

Total Sig Pool: 60 + 9x40 = 420

PASSIVE: Pale Rider

"And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him."

Triggerman rides the deathly white warsteed Azrael. At a moment's notice, he can summon his ghostly horse, who's footfalls seem to echo from an ethereal place. His eyes are two black pools of nothingness, his mane a white whisper upon the wind; his very presence seems to chill the air. Astride Azrael, Triggerman moves around the battlefield like a wraith, as his horse gallops upon even air, a white shadow, making giant leaps with ease. When Triggerman's deathly mount is unneeded, Azrael instantly fades into sand at a whim.

Azrael cannot be targeted, cannot serve as a distraction, or anything else other than that stated in the signature effects.

(Movement, Passive 20x4=80)

High Noon

"How did you know which one was goin' to shoot first?"
"Well, that one in the center: he had a flap holster and he was in no itchin' hurry. And the one second from the left: he had scared eyes, he wasn't gonna do nothin'. But that one on the far left: he had crazy eyes. Figured him to make the first move."

Triggerman's incredibly fast operational speeds allow him to attack so quickly that time seems to slow to a crawl in the midst of battle, as all his attention is fixated on his targets within those crucial fractions of seconds.

(Take Aim x2 (takes effect turn after activation to coincide with slow) + Slow2 40x2+10x2=100 3TCD)

Unforgiven

"...I'll come back and kill every one of you sons of bitches."

Triggerman, driven by vengeance, hardens himself mentally to shrug off bullets and blades alike.
( Stone Body 60, Strengthen 40 turn after to coincide with stone 3TCD)

Devil's Eye

"I took away his weapons... both of them."

with a practiced hand, Triggerman carefully aims a shot with the intent of removing an enemy's weapon... whether that be shooting a gun out of their hand or shooting their arm clean off.

(Disarm 40, 1TCD)

The Magnificent Seven
(Illusion 50+ Blind 60 + Slow 40, Nerf: NC Lock, Total 150, 4TCD)

Long ago, a septet of criminals were sentenced to an ironic punishment; to forever roam wild, dragging behind them the wrath of the Western Wind and the sandstorm it bore. Lust, Gluttony, Greed, Sloth, Wrath, Envy, Pride. These were the sins the seven riders bore...

And so for the rest of their existence, they were to eternally flee, no longer as criminals, but as slaves.

All who have witnessed the Magnificent Seven remember it; those on the wrong side of it never forget.

Triggerman's trademark. With a shot into the air, Triggerman summons seven flaming wraiths from purgatory; the riders emerge, bathed in hellfire, and bring in tow the vicious effects of a sandstorm as they converge upon a single enemy. The illusion aspect affects a small area, while the other effects are designated on an enemy.

The math is right.
I don't think I've seen this kind of flavor quality in a long time with such simple sigs. Win, Zal... Win.

Everything checks out, so you're good to go. Approved.