Steve's Bigass Sig Edit

I'm sick of my sigs.

No, really. Some of them are older than RN itself, some of them don't make any sense even with 'druid-logic' and a couple actually bend some rules that don't bend well.

SO I'M TRASHING THEM ALLLLLLLLLLL.

Kinda. I'm reworking them all. Statistically, there isn't a WHOLE lot of change, but I'm changing them all in some way.

Quote ()

Signature Attacks
DRUIDMAN.EXE SIGNATURE ATTACK: Scorching Bramble Force: This is DruidMan's Fire Domain Magic, and as such, his eyes change color to red to reflect that. After a passionate chant, DruidMan yells "SCORCHING BRAMBLE FORCE!!!" This summons brambles and vines from to ground to ensnare his target, dealing 30 Wood damage and holding them in place, followed by a large blast of fire, immolating the target and dealing 50 more Fire damage. DruidMan then requires four turns to use the Fire Domain again.
DRUIDMAN.EXE SIGNATURE ATTACK: Razor Tornado Force: This is DruidMan's Wind Domain Magic, and as such, his eyes change color to light purple to reflect that. After a long winded chant, DruidMan yells "RAZOR TORNADO FORCE!!!" Then a mighty wind kicks up, blowing razor sharp leaves and other forms of debris across the area, dealing 30 Wood damage to one enemy. The wind continues to blow, forming a tornado that picks the enemy up, then blows them away for an additional 40 Wind damage. DruidMan then requires three turns to use the Wind Domain again.
DRUIDMAN.EXE SIGNATURE ATTACK: Crushing Earth Force: This is DruidMan's Earth Domain Magic, and as such, his eyes change color to brown to reflect that. After a rugged chant, DruidMan yells "CRUSHING EARTH FORCE!!!" Druidman then hefts a large, loosely packed boulder and launches it at one enemy, dealing 40 Break damage. The target is then in for a special suprise; sharp root systems inside the dirt clod cut them up, dealing an additional 30 Wood damage, too! DruidMan then requires three turns to use the Earth Domain again.
DRUIDMAN.EXE SIGNATURE ATTACK: Driving Storm Force: This is DruidMan's Electric Domain Magic, and as such, his eyes change color to yellow to reflect that. After an invigorating chant, DruidMan yells, "DRIVING STORM FORCE!!!" DruidMan uses his powers over nature to summon a giant storm, then calls down and strikes the enemy with a bolt of lightning for 60 Elec damage. He then pulls several large wooden pikes from the ground, which he drives into the enemy, dealing an additional 30 Wood damage. DruidMan then requires four turns to use the Electric Domain again.
DRUIDMAN.EXE SIGNATURE ATTACK: Sanctified Recovery Force: This is DruidMan's Holy Domain Magic, and as such, his eyes change color to pink to reflect that. After a graceful chant, DruidMan yells "SANCTIFIED RECOVERY FORCE!!!" Roots burst from their holding in the ground, and wrap themselves around one enemy, dealing 60 Wood damage. The roots then take this energy absorbed and give it to DruidMan, granting Recovery for the amount taken, as well as healing any other ailments. DruidMan then requires four turns to use the Holy Domain again.
DRUIDMAN.EXE SIGNATURE ATTACK: Shivering Frost Force: This is DruidMan's Ice Domain Magic, and as such, his eyes change color to light blue to reflect that. After a cold chant, DruidMan yells "SHIVERING FROST FORCE!!!" This draws the moisture out of the air to freeze over a tree branch which DruidMan magically produces. DruidMan then grabs said branch, and wallops the target on the head, dealing 20 Wood damage. The ice shatters and coats the target, dealing 40 Ice damage. The remaining ice makes a small slick spot on the ground. DruidMan then requires four turns to use the Ice Domain again.
DRUIDMAN.EXE SIGNATURE ATTACK: Pulsing Flood Force: This is DruidMan's Water Domain Magic, and as such, his eyes change color to dark blue to reflect that. After a serene chant, DruidMan yells "PULSING FLOOD FORCE!!!" The ground bursts open, spewing a geyser of torrential waters in a path cascading towards DruidMan's opponent, resulting in six instances of 10 Aqua damage. DruidMan then magically summons a large quantity of driftwood into the river, resulting in additional six instances of 5 Wood damage. After the waters crest, a small stream or creek is left behind. DruidMan then requires four turns to use the Water Domain again.
DRUIDMAN.EXE SIGNATURE ATTACK: Rampant Growth Force: This is DruidMan's Wood Domain Magic, and as such, his eyes change color to green to reflect that. After a verdant chant, DruidMan yells "RAMPANT GROWTH FORCE!!!" This sends out a burst of natural energy that causes the ground to suddenly and rapidly produce a lush meadow. DruidMan then requires one turn to use the Wood Domain again.

Quote ()

Signature Attacks (940/940 Mana Used)
Scorching Bramble Force - Does 30 Wood damage with brambles, followed by 60 Fire damage with fire. Causes Hold. Shot-Type (4TC)
Razor Tornado Force - Does 30 Wood damage with leaves, then 40 Wind damage with tornado. Causes Microburst. Shot-Type (3TC)
Crushing Earth Force - Does 40 Break damage with boulder, then 30 Wood damage with roots. Causes Break. Throw-Type (3TC)
Driving Storm Force - Does 60 Elec damage with lightning, then 30 Wood damage with pikes. Causes Stun. Drop-Type (4TC)
Sanctified Recovery Force - Does 60 Wood damage with roots, then Recovery for damage dealt. Causes Status Heal. Ground-Type (4TC)
Shivering Frost Force - Does 20 Wood damage with branch, then 40 Ice damage with ice.  Causes Freeze. Causes Small Ice Terrain Change. Melee-Type (4TC)
Pulsing Flood Force - Deals 6 hits of 10 Aqua and 5 Wood with floodwater and driftwood. Causes Medium Sea Terrain Change. Ground-Type (4TC)
Rampant Growth Force - Causes Large Grass Terrain Change. (1TC)

Quote ()

940 Mana

FIRE - 30 Wood [30] + 60 Fire [80] + Hold [50] = [160] <4>
ELEC - 60 Elec [80] + 30 Wood [30] + Stun [30] = [140] <4>
WOOD - Large Area Terrain Shift (Grass) [30] <1>
AQUA - Multihit: 10x6 Aqua [80] + 5x6 Wood [30] + Medium Area Terrain Shift (Sea) [15] = [125] <4>
RECOV - 60 Wood [60] + Drain [60] + Status Cure [30] = [150] <4>
BREAK - 40 Normal [40] + 30 Wood [30] + Break [20] = [90] <3>
WIND - 30 Wood [30] + 40 Normal [40] + Microburst [40] = [110] <3>
ICE - 20 Wood [20] + 40 Aqua [60] + Freeze [50] + Small Area Terrain Shift (Ice) [5] = [135] <4>

That should do it.

But, what the hell, I'm here anyway. I'm editing all my Cross sigs, too, since Seraphim is Normal/Ground instead of Normal/Cursor. (Also note I'm editing that as such in my profiles and sig.)

Quote ()

DRUIDMAN.EXE CROSS SIGNATURE ATTACK: Complicated Math Force: The player's handbook is full of complex formulas, and so are video games. It's hard work to keep track of it all, and, if used in the proper manner, is a weapon in it of itself. DruidMan harnesses this weapon by screaming, "COMPLICATED MATH FORCE!!!" Then, he fires a stream of numbers from his mouth that have a physical form to strike a single enemy. DruidMan then inexplicable pops into existence somewhere else on the field, more than likely because he forgot to carry the remainder or something. Needless to say, this confuses DruidMan to all hell, it takes three turns for DruidMan to gather the courage to try the attack again. [[i]Does 30 Normal with numbers. Causes Stun. Causes Free Tactical Movement. Causes Free Take Aim. Shot-Type[/i] (3TC)] <90>
DRUIDMAN.EXE CROSS SIGNATURE ATTACK: Random Luck Force: For some reason, SeraphCross DruidMan doesn't always seem to follow the rules to the letter... he must be fudging a number somewhere... He's getting three Heat Sinks every time he yells "RANDOM LUCK FORCE!!!", what gives? At least he can only use it once every 3 turns... [[i]Three instances of Heat Sink with luck.[/i] (3TC)] <120>
DRUIDMAN.EXE CROSS SIGNATURE ATTACK: Inexplicable Logic Force: DruidMan yells "INEXPLICABLE LOGIC FORCE!!!" Somehow, DruidMan swings his massive sword down to the ground and fires a pulse of white energy outwards. Illogically, the ground around him crystallizes. The cooldown on this attack is 1 turn. [[i]Causes Large Glass Terrain Change.[/i] (1TC)] <30>

Aaaaaand DivineCross...

Quote ()

DRUIDMAN.EXE CROSS SIGNATURE ATTACK: Holy Protection Force: Druidman yells "HOLY PROTECTION FORCE!!!" Druidman is filled with spiritual energy, and his wings and eyes glow with a pale, holy light. He swings his wings down and around in front of him in a self-protective gesture. Each wing can bat away/absorb/deflect/nullify a single attack. Close proximity to the divine power does 20 Recovery to Druidman. Cooldown is 2 turns for this maneuver. [[i]Grants a 2 Hit Sheild with wings, and does 20 Recovery to self with holy light.[/i] (2TC)] <60>

And now that... OH WAIT, ONE MORE.

Quote ()

DRUIDMAN.EXE BEAST SIGNATURE ATTACK: Thundering Inferno Force: Drauchen's data has infiltrated straight down to DruidMan's core, influencing some of his signature magics into new and wondrous combinations, most of which defy natural law. This attack is but a small sample of the potential. After calling out "THUNDERING INFERNO FORCE!!!", DruidMan summons a small storm cloud, which, with a quick strike of lightning, dealing 20 Elec damage, heralds a rain of fire, dealing an additional 20 Fire damage. It only takes a two turns for DruidMan to unleash this attack again. <60>

Quote ()

Beast Signature Attacks (60/60 Points Used)
Thundering Inferno Force - Does 20 Elec damage with lightning, then 20 Fire damage with fiery rain. Drop-Type (2TC)
You should be kissing my feet for reading through all that, Steve. Approved...
Oh yeah, figured I'd toss it here, but I get 20 more points for DivineCross. Yey.

Here it be:

Quote ()

DRUIDMAN.EXE CROSS SIGNATURE ATTACK: Holy Protection Force: Druidman yells "HOLY PROTECTION FORCE!!!" Druidman is filled with spiritual energy, and his wings and eyes glow with a pale, holy light. He swings his wings down and around in front of him in a self-protective gesture. Each wing can bat away/absorb/deflect/nullify a single attack. Close proximity to the divine power does 20 Recovery to Druidman. The Holy Light spills overflows and spills outwards around Druidman as well, creating a Medium area of Solar Terrain. Cooldown is 2 turns for this maneuver. [[i]Grants a 2 Hit Sheild with wings, and does 20 Recovery to self with holy light. Causes Medium Solar Terrain change.[/i] (2TC)] <80>

Let's see...*quick calculation, followed by realization that I forgot the subtype change and another quick calculation* You're good. Approved.