Rampant Growth Force

I'm at that point now where I'm just making some weird sigs for the hell of it.

ANYHOO:

820/940Mana used

120Mana available.

Large Area Terrain Change(Grass)(40) + 80x1Wood = 120Mana

DRUIDMAN.EXE SIGNATURE ATTACK: Rampant Growth Force: DruidMan taps into his inner strength and calls on his core elemental mastery in this attack. After yelling "RAMPANT GROWTH FORCE!!!", he sends out a burst of natural energy that causes the ground to suddenly and rapidly produce razor grass. As the shoots pop upwards out of the ground, they deal 1 Wood damage, 80 times. Afterward, the grass become more dormant, forming a lush meadow behind. Druidman must wait three turns before the soil is ready to rapidly produce plant life again.

Rampant Growth Force - Does 1 Wood damage, 80 times. Leaves a large Grass terrain area afterward. (3TC)
Already put in your sig, huh? <__<

Well, nothing wrong with it either way, so approved.
Well, I was in a hurry, so I didn't put (PENDING) on it...
EDIT DUE TO SUBTYPE CHANGES.

Since the cost of a large area terrain sig is reduced to 30 for me, I have 10 more points to use. I'll keep it simple and just dump them into ten more hits of 1.

Also, while I'm at it, I'd like to update the attack into a more proper and updated style, designating that the attack is Ground based, and, if possible, adding Slashing to the attack, since sharp grass is sharp.

So basically, the new sig would be:

Large Area Terrain Shift (Grass) (30) + 1Woodx90 (90) + Slashing (0) + Ground Type Effect Attribute (0)
WHEE APPROVAL IN A CLOSED TOPIC