ILLEGAL OPERATION HAS BEEN--

Quote (Chimeric Resonance)

Chimera Form:Cure:

Cure sucks latent energy around Seraphim into him, being purified and converted into positive energy focused about his wounds, allowing him to swiftly recover from most dangerous attacks the more he moves, as the more he moves, the more latent energy is around, and thus, the more he recovers. His attacks aren't influenced by this, and it works as a passive generation effect derived from his curently latent form, 'Chimera', which combines status effects both good and bad.

Effects:

[1:] For Each action taken each turn, Seraphim gains (Charge+1) hit points.

Turn Cooldown
-This Signature is Passive, and thus does not have a Cooldown.

This sig is now illegal, and thus I'd like to-- It's also got a misspelled word, to boot. ;;>> Er, uh, I'd like to change it to conform with my other sigs, and because I'm kinda OCD about it, I'd like to separate those sigs, thus making them as such:

Quote (Chimeric Resonance)

Chimera Form:Move+3:

The Move sequence boosts Seraphim's tactical options by upgrading his tactical layout of the area while boosting his reaction times, both allowing him to move and assess his environment more quickly. It all goes toward the method of improving his chances in battle, but the 'retro' name apparently comes from an ancient game Erin once played. Because of planned repeated upgrades to this particular format, the '+' denominator will change as the collective upgrade increases in power and efficiency.

Move+3 [1]:

Effects:

[1:] Seraphim passively gains 1 Tactical Actions per round.

Turn Cooldown

Move+3 [2]:

Effects:

Turn Cooldown

Move+3 [3]:

Effects:

Turn Cooldown
I've been dreading the day you did this...

*writes Approved on a sheet of paper because he dare not utter it aloud*

On a side note... Please start putting costs in your sigs. I don't like thinking more than I have to. <__<