- Active Sig: Whip and Tango
- Active Sig: Static Blast

140 Points Remain
----------------------------------------
P.U. Purchased and following attacks are now scrapped or modified:

Quote ()

Distortion
Passive Sig

Empress's space around her is constantly unstable because of her massive strength as it pulls things in like a vacuum of space. It drain's the enemy's HP doing 10 damage at every start of the turn while healing her as the data drained is added to her frame to reinvigorate herself.

-Inflicts 10 Damage to one enemy
-Recovers 10 HP

--------------------------------------------
Revamped - Fixated sig attacks:

Quote ()

Whip-and-Tango'
[Active Sig]

Empress uses her concealed whip to attack the opposing enemy in a defensive style. She lashes quickly to paralyze three enemies for one negated action a piece or even one enemy for two actions by cracking her whip to intimidate the designated target and then strike it to sharpen it's fear. The whip will no longer defend her if she happens to be hit by North Wind making her drop it, or even become struck by any other barrier removing attack. Her dodging is lowered since she's armed with a whip so she will mostly stand her ground and this case and be struck more often if she doesn't dodge, but her whip deflects the attacks so she has no worry in this battle position.
Stun (x3 actions for one target, or one action for three targets) = 90 Pts
X-Hit Barrier = 40 Pts (two nullified attacks)
Self-Slow = -40 Pts
Sig Points = 90 Pts
3 Turn Cool Down

Quote ()

Active Sig
Queen's Grace/Queen's Royale

Empress uses her graceful ability and fertility as she would like to refer to it to activate a powerful inner strength to boost attack strength over time for all her attacks that one turn. This ability can be used to those around her making it, the Queen's Royale when she give her blessed ability to another isntead of herself like a queen empowering a knight.

Empower (+10 Atk to all attacks this turn for Empress or an ally) = 25 Pts
Sig Total= 25 Pts
1 Turn Cooldown

Quote ()

Passive Sig
Distortion

Empress's space around her is constantly unstable because of her massive strength as it pulls things in like a vacuum of space. It drain's the enemy's HP doing 10 damage at the end of the turn while healing her as the data drained is added to her frame to reinvigorate herself.

[Drain] 20(4 = 80 Pts)
-Inflicts 10 Damage to one enemy
-Recovers 10 HP

(295 Pooled Points used, 5 remain!)
(Bump!)
((Bump again!))
((Thread reached LV.3! Learned "Bump" Attack!))
Darkness Most Foul is a multi-use sig, and thus is not valid.

Distortion, as well as Whip & Tango are both approved.

Not sure about Queen's Royale, as 25 for +10 to all may or may not be valid, or it may be me being technical.
Okay, took out "Darkness Most Foul" and kept "Static Blast"

And Queen's Royale's Empower works on the scale

8 damage per 20 cap ratio, so that means:

2 damage would equal 5 Sig points,

So 10 damage would equal 25 Points if I got it right, but it's Pally's call if you want him to be sure.
FYI.

Quote (Nerf Rules)

Nerfs can be used in one of two ways:

1: Nerfs can be applied to increase the cap of your signature attack by up to 50% of the maximum allowed, however your TCD will increase as well.

2: Nerfs can be used to reduce the TCD of your signature attack by up to 50% of it's maximum value, however you will get no benefit from them in points.

Also please note that you cannot use any effects generated by nerfs that exceed 50% of the non-nerf point value initially spent on the sig itself. Ergo, even if your max cap is 100, and your max nerfed cap is 150, if you only spend 80 on the sig, you can only use 40 points worth of nerfs on your signature.

Warning: Nerfs cannot be used on Passive Sigs at all.

One option. Not both at once. Fix.
I'll keep my abiliy for the Static Blast, but I edited Queen's Royale/Grace to fit my sig points that remain.
Approved.