Anthony Fitzpatrick and Tarantella.EXE

Hi everybody! I figured I'd make a character, even though I dunno how often I'll be able to post, what with college and the like.

Operator
Name: Anthony Fitzpatrick
Appearance: Often mistaken as a tomboyish girl, Tony is only 5' 4" tall and has a slender, almost feminine physique. His emerald eyes often wander, flitting from sight to sight as his mind does the same. He keeps his hair at about shoulder length, often tying it back and wearing it as a ponytail. Though he normally dresses in a rather basic T-shirt/jeans combo, it isn't unusual to find him in some outlandish costume or another, depending on which dance hie's currently attempting to conquer
Personality: Tony is an energetic young man, often going from whim to whim as he pleases. The only things that have managed to keep his attention for long are dancing and surfing the net with Tarantella; anything else and he'll normally forget what he's doing halfway through.
PET Modifications: None

NetNavi
Name: Tarentella
Element: Normal
Type: Normal
Appearance: Tarentella isn't much different in build from Tony, though he is taller (almost six and a half feet tall). His normal outfit is a dark-blue, loose-fitting jumpsuit with flared sleeves and legs, though what he's wearing changes based off of the dance he's doing (Tight black pants, leather shoes, a flowing shirt and castanets for Flamenco, a skintight leotard for Ballet, etc.). Floating an inch or so off of his back is a small pair of swan wings.
Personality: Despite the fact that he's based off of one of the most expressive art forms known to man, Tarantella is a rather dull little guy. He speaks in a monotone, the kind that listening to for more than five minutes will knock anybody out cold, and rarely expresses his own opinion.
Custom Weapon: Dancer's Buster: A glowing field of energy that usually gathers around the focus of his current dance.
Signature Attack: Swan Stomp: Tarantella's wings expand, growing large enough to lift him into the air. He kicks an enemy into the air, then swoops above them, form where he proceeds to get River Dance on their ass, in the most violent way possible. 30 damage for the original kick, plus 4 hits of 10 damage while in the air (these hits don't happen if the first kick misses or the target isn't made airborne). 2 turn CD

I swear, I only laughed a little while I was reading this. Not that much.

I'm sorry, but it's a weird sort of concept. Creative, yes, but a dancing Navi? That's just...darn, that's...

Someone needs to come up with a word that combines "fantastic" and "bizzare".

Something I'd like to point about your Signature Attack: it's all mechanically sound, but the bit about knocking the target into the air can probably be categorized as fluff. We don't really deal with mechanics like those in the RPG. The 4 x 10 damage not being dealt if the initial kick doesn't land is fine to keep, though.

Anyways,

GET:
Basic Chip pack! Shotgun x1, Cannon x1, Rageclaw x1.
Basic NaviCust pack! Undershirt x1, Attack +1 x1, Charge +1 x1, Rapid +1 x1.
Anthony's PET!

All right, you're approved. Post your Operator and Navi profiles in the proper sections, get the right info together in your forum signature, and you'll be set to boogie.

...sorry, couldn't resist that last one.