Empress Sigs...again!

I want to get my sig reapproved because I understand these sets of sigs weren't legal nor were they even possible with the current points I had at the time so I'm redoing the first two for reapproval as well as my new ones.

http://z10.invisionfree.com/RockmanChaosNe...?showtopic=3220

Sig Pool - 260 Pool points

Signature Limit Level - 2 (100/20)

Distortion
Passive Sig

Empress's space around her is constantly unstable because of her massive strength as it pulls things in like a vacuum of space. It drain's the enemy's HP doing 10 damage at every start of the turn while healing her as the data drained is added to her frame to reinvigorate herself.

-Inflicts 10 Damage to one enemy
-Recovers 10 HP

(260 - (20 x 4) = 180 Points Remain)

-------------------------------------------------
Static Blast
Active Sig

Empress's most reliable attack. Because of the distinct sound it makes when she attacks, it's named just that. Empress's right hand becomes engulfed in another wave of distorted energy as she readies her attack. She then tosses her hand forward releasing the energy that spreads in a wave when it makes contact doing damage while giving a microburst to send and enemy flying. It's useful to push an obstacle across the field.

Attack:
(40 Damage + Microburst) + Splash2 aligned (20 damage)
2 Turn Cooldown

(100 - (Microburst(40) + Damage(40) + Splash1(10) +Splash2(10) = 0)
Distortion
Passive Sig

Empress's space around her is constantly unstable because of her massive strength as it pulls things in like a vacuum of space. It drain's the enemy's HP doing 10 damage at every start of the turn while healing her as the data drained is added to her frame to reinvigorate herself.

-Inflicts 10 Damage to one enemy
-Recovers 10 HP

(260 - (20 x 4) = 180 Points Remain)

Static Blast
Active Sig

Empress's most reliable attack. Because of the distinct sound it makes when she attacks, it's named just that. Empress's right hand becomes engulfed in another wave of distorted energy as she readies her attack. She then tosses her hand forward releasing the energy that spreads in a wave when it makes contact doing damage while giving a microburst to send and enemy flying. It's useful to push obstacles aligned across from each other across the field with it's wide range since it strikes three things aligned at once with it's splash effect.

Attack:
40 Damage + Splash2 aligned (20 damage) + Microburst
2 Turn Cooldown

(100 - (Microburst(40) + Damage(40) + Splash1(10) +Splash2(10) = 0)

These two are approved.
So that means I need the last one looked at, okay then.

(Bump!!!)
((Stop! Bumpper Time!))
((Bump!!! *Grabs Heart Decorated Mallet*))

Quote ()

Queen's Monument
Active Sig

Empress creates a marble structure that has a strange aura. It's existence empowering Empress to the point where she gains the Hardbody status cutting all attack damage in half while she is active on the field. The Obstacle's lingers the effect until the obstacle is destroy. (Monolith HP: 40)
3 Turn Cooldown

Monument
HP: 40
Properties: Normal
Object Damage: 40 + Impact
Damage Method: Telekinesis, Impact, Throw, Mircroburst
Description: Gives Empress Hardbody Effect
Duration: 3 turns or until destroyed
Element: None

(180 - (Obstacle(40) + Stonebody(40)) = 100 Points)

There's only three things wrong with this sig...

First, and you should know this from reading the rules: Impact does not cause objects to go flying, Knockback does.

Now, the other stuff, there's no way you could know, since we haven't finished testing the ideas yet...

So we have the turn limit placed on the object's existence... There currently isn't a limit to the time a sig created object may exist on the field, save it's destruction or the end of the battle.

The other thing you didn't know is, our current model for creating objects with abilities is that the HP costs 1 to 1 like normal, but the abilities cost 4 to 1 like a passive.

This means the sig you are trying to create would cost you 200 points, instead of 80, and would remain working until the object was blown to bits or the battle ended.

And no... Limiting the life-span of the object will not count as a nerf, since we're not far enough along with testing the idea to even worry about it yet.

This sig's a little ahead of it's time. Sorry.
Edited Completely!

Hope this is any better! XP
Revamped with this Sig
-----------------------

Whip-and-Tango'
[Active Sig]

Empress uses her concealed whip to attack the opposing enemy in a defensive style. She lashes quickly to paralyze two enemies for one negated action a piece or even one enemy for two actions by cracking her whip to intimidate the designated target and then strike it to sharpen it's fear. When Empress is done striking her enemy, she lets out a pleasuring laugh as she started whirling the whip around her body as if she readies to strike again. It's only a bluff as now she uses the next strike as an X-Hit Barrier after further distorting the space around her with the whips motion as she whirls it around. By gazing towards any incoming attack to complete nullify it with a single slice of her whip, Empress barrier disappears instantly to be offguard after one hit. The whip will no longer defend her if she happens to be hit by North Wind making her drop it, or even become struck by any other barrier moving attack.

(Stun 2 Enemies for one Action -Or- Stun 1 enemy for two Actions!)
(Create Tango Space Barrier to Nullify one Attack)

Stun - 30(x2)
X-Hit Barrier - 20
80 Points!
((Bump))
((Bump))
Approved. Enjoy.