Melay and Calica.exe

(I kinda got lazy on the personality's, but ive been trying to work on this for too long.)

Operator
Name: Melay

Appearance: Melay has long flowing pink/redish hair and clear blue eyes. She stands at about 5'. Her everyday wear consists of a black top,a pink skirt, and a pair of black sneakers. Her skin is creamy white, and she has a shapely body.

Personality: Melay is a nice young girl that loves to make new friends and help out other people. She loves to act cute and will sometimes even say Mya~ just for something cute to say. But sometimes Melay can be too trusting and she can get tricked very easily.

PET Modifications: Has a special program installed to keep record who/what her navi has fused with.

NetNavi
Name: Calica
Element: Normal
Type: N/A

Appearance: Calica is a navi of regular height for a female, with an attractive and shapely build. This fact is accented by her dress. She wears a black leather jacket, tight around the torso but flared at the arms, which end in white cuffs. This jacket opens in the center, showing off a large portion of her chest. This trend of exhibitionism continues with a tight pair of white shorts which extend only a short distance down the thigh. Her feet are protected by a pair of black leather boots, cuffed with white to match her sleeves. A head of sleek blonde hair falls past her hips and partway down her thigh. Her distinctive feature, though, is her eyes; icy blue, usually full of disinterest, these eyes offset her otherwise warm looks.

Personality: Calica normally acts like she doesn't really care about anyone else, If she finds the person uninterested she normally pretends to be not interested or pretends to ignore them. But really she's kind and ends up helping people anyways, even though Melay tells her to. Behind her strong I-don't-care attitude, Calica is actually kinda cute and can get embarrassed easily.

Custom Weapon: Calica can summon at will a short blade formed of psychic energy. The body of the weapon is invisible, but the sides of the blade are highlighted in green, along with its razor-sharp edge.

Signature Attack: VirusCross — Calica can cross with a Virus for 2 turns. Enabling her to change her appearance, type and fighting style to that of the virus she crossed with. Her weapon also changes to the weapon the virus uses, allowing her to use it's main attack.
2-turns 70-max damage Cap 2-turn cool down (starts to cool down once the cross is over)

[note: She is an experimental navi that I've been thinking up. As she gets more sig attacks she can Make her virus crosses stronger. And later on she might be able to double/tripple cross.

If you have some problems with it try posting some solutions so that I can fix it up ^_^]
*Looks at Skyrender's CrissCross.exe* *Looks at this* *Facepalms*

Impose some limits on the cross (IE: The total damage towards the cap of the abilities gained from the cross cannot exceed a total cost of 70) and add a cooldown, and I guess it would be okay.

-Twi

Quote (Twi)

*Looks at Skyrender's CrissCross.exe* *Looks at this* *Facepalms*

Impose some limits on the cross (IE: The total damage towards the cap of the abilities gained from the cross cannot exceed a total cost of 70) and add a cooldown, and I guess it would be okay.

-Twi

please note that it says 2-turns 2-turn cool down (starts to cool down once the cross is over) right below the Signature attack.

And also I didn't say anything about attacks being stronger. Her attacks and health are still at the same strength.
Unless your talking about something else that I have no idea about.
Naw. Thing is, we get some pretty tough viruses on the site. There are some that you could have Calica cross with that could send her attack power way off the charts.

The cooldown is good, but try imposing a damage cap of 70. That means that the attack that Calica can use while in the cross can only deal 70 points of damage, even if the virus's regular attack is over that.
Oh I see what you mean now.

So when She goes into ViressCross her attacks do the same amount as the viress, unless its higher then 70, then it'll only do 70 damage.

That sounds good to me. Ill just make the change now.
And since im an old member I get to chose some stuff to keep.

I want to keep:
1 speed upgrade
Sword, Recover10, Bubbler

Is that ok?
Hmmm...

It seems a little weird that the chips you want to keep all add up perfectly to 5000z, but...

Yeah 'k.

YOU GET:

Noob Chip pack! (On top of the chips you're already carrying over.) Shotgun x1, Cannon x1, Rageclaw x1.
Noob NaviCust pack! Undershirt x1, Attack +1 x1, Charge +1 x1, Rapid +1 x1.

Go kick some arse, yes.