Finally got my new attacks worked out

60 + 12(40) = 540 with cap of 140

Soul Fist Uppercut
A flaming uppercut, rising into the air with intense heat. Often aiming for the jaw of the enemy, it knocks the enemy off guard.
-60 fire damage + lower accuracy of hit enemy's attacks by one letter grade for 1 turn, 2 TCD (80)

Soul Fist: Survivor's Code
Emits a thick cloud of smoke around MeleeMan's body from his gauntlets. MeleeMan's skinsuit fades from red to dark gray. This ability helps MeleeMan through tight situations and also helps him to cool down his body temperature, which is constantly on the rise.
-All sig attacks, cross sigs, and charge attacks lose fire element, increase evasion for 3 turns, 3TCD (100)

Soul Fist: Warrior's Code
MeleeMan enters a beast-like state, spewing flames in all directions. His muscles tense to deal crippling damage with every swing or clutch.
-Adds +1 stun to first hit of next three signature attacks or cross signature attacks that choose a single target, 3TCD (90)

Soul Fist: Mighty Clutch
MeleeMan locks one opponent into a powerful shoulder clutch, limiting their movement and towering above them. If facing a larger opponent, he might grab an appendage more like a leg. His nerves nearly shut down, preparing him to shrug off damage as he crushes his target.
-Hold one target for one turn and adds ironbody to MeleeMan, 4TCD (130)

Soul Fist: Concussion Buster
MeleeMan delivers a mighty blow intended to pound an opponent into a senseless state of submission with his thick head.
-Damage 100 fire damage and stun, 4TCD (130)
A little early, but I'd like to make sure it gets bumped before my internet cuts out.

Quote ()

Soul Fist Uppercut
A flaming uppercut, rising into the air with intense heat. Often aiming for the jaw of the enemy, it knocks the enemy off guard.
-60 fire damage + lower accuracy of enemy hit, 2 TCD (80)

The closest to accuracy-down is Blind, which is 60. Would the accuracy down apply to their first attack or all of their attacks for the round, or something else altogether?

Quote ()

Soul Fist: Survivor's Code
Emits a thick cloud of smoke around MeleeMan's body from his gauntlets. MeleeMan's skinsuit fades from red to dark gray. This ability helps MeleeMan through tight situations and also helps him to cool down his body temperature, which is constantly on the rise.
-All sig attacks lose fire element, increase evasion for 3 turns, 3TCD (100) (-20 for destroying attack element)

What about Charged Attacks?

Quote ()

Soul Fist: Warrior's Code
MeleeMan enters a beast-like state, spewing flames in all directions. His muscles tense to deal crippling damage with every swing or clutch.
-Adds +1 stun to next three signature attacks or cross signature attacks that choose a single target, 3TCD (90)

*Sigh* Tentatively 'pproved.

Quote ()

Soul Fist: Mighty Clutch
MeleeMan locks one opponent into a powerful shoulder clutch, limiting their movement and towering above them. If facing a larger opponent, he might grab an appendage more like a leg. His nerves nearly shut down, preparing him to shrug off damage as he crushes his target.
-Hold one target and adds ironbody to MeleeMan, 4TCD (130)

Might need a description of what would break the Hold. Actually, that's not your fault--Hold's freaking vague as hell. Hold on.

Quote ()

Soul Fist: Concussion Buster
MeleeMan delivers a mighty blow intended to pound an opponent into a senseless state of submission with his thick head.
-Damage 100 fire damage and stun, 4TCD (130)

NOOOO! REAL MEN! FISTS! AIM YOU DISAPPOINT ME! D:
'Pproved.
Why is the third tentatively approved? It's exactly within the lines point wise. Should I add "the first hit of one sig that targets one opponent" instead of just "sig that targets one opponent?"

Man, I used to get the accuracy debuff for just 20. I guess maybe decrease attack accuracies for a turn by one letter grade with Soul Fist Uppercut? That way it's not the full 50% that blind would give you, anyways.

Survivor's Code can take it out of charged attacks too, yeah, if you'd like.

If I specify something to break the hold, that seems kind of weird... Doesn't it seem like by that system people would just keep doing whatever I'd specified would break it? O_o; Unless you meant something mechanical, but then it would vary with point cost by what I chose could break it, which would make the listed 50 odd. Maybe I'd better just wait for conformation on that.

Still, if we could get the others done, that would be nice. I could wait to use the Mighty Clutch until we can get the idea of hold more defined.
ANSWERED IN ORDER:

Adding effects onto other attacks is still contemplative. Not sure of consequences, still going over them. It's fine for now.

I'll check with Pally when he comes back. Let's say that works.

Not really worried about that. But losing element is kind of a new nerf idea... Hmm. I'll let it go and see what happens.

Hold is kinda strange wording. Not sure what Pally meant there. Let's just say it works for one round (since most things are by round basis) and call it at that.
Alright, I'm good with all of that. I'll edit the stuff in. If any problems come up with it, tell me and I'll change stuff.
And closed.