Lets try this again...

Current level: 7
Active / passive cap: 100/20
Point pool: 340

Freyah's bless
80/340

Valkyrie recovers extremely quickly while her battle routines are active. She has a permanent charged regen effect on, healing her for 1+charge hp every action. Freyah is a Valkyrie goddess, but good health and beauty (and fertility) are also her domains; thus it seemed logical to think of this effect as her bless.
Effects:
Charged Regen 1+chrg/action +20
Passive x 4
Total Cap=80
Cooldown=N/A

Remaining points: 260

Ride of the Valkyrie
80/260
Using the boosters on her back, Valkyrie can move around the battlefield with extreme speed. Using this speed, she can imbue an attack with great force, bypassing almost any form of defense. If only Wagner knew...
Effects:
Teleport +50
Burst 40 (break 20, impact 20) +30
Total Cap = 80
Cooldown = 80 = 2 rounds

Remaining points: 80

Skogul's sacrifice
80/180

Tapping into her inner core, Valkyrie may sacrifice some of her own life force in exchange for a sudden burst of power. With great power come great respo... pain, leading to anger, and thus this move borrows the name of the hotblooded Valkyrie Skogul, which also appears to mean "raging".
Effects:
Buster charge +40 x 2
Drawbacks:
Sacrifice 30 hp -40 (cooldown)
Total Cap= 80
Cooldown= 80-40 = 1 TCD

remaining points: 100

Great Cleave
90/100

Valkyrie splits the force of a mighty blow between multiple enemies, targeting up to 3 at the same time. (deals 1/4th of a charge attack up to 3 targets, but takes buster charge the same way as charge attack)
Effects:
Buster based (charge attack) 160 / 4 = 40
Multitarget x 3
Drawbacks:
Charge burner -30 (cap)
Charge burner -30 (cooldown)
Total Cap= 120-30 =90
Cooldown: (120+30)-30 = 3 TCD

Remaining points: 10
Freyah's bless
80/240

Valkyrie recovers extremely quickly while her battle routines are active. Has permanent charged regen effect on, healing her for 1+rapid hp / action. Freyah is a Valkyrie goddess, but good health and beauty (and fertility) are also her domains; thus it seemed logical to think of this effect as her bless.
Effects:
Charged Regen 1+chrg/action +20
Passive *4
Total=80
Cooldown=N/A

Read that carefully, and the rest of your sigs make me cry and I refuse to touch them.
Base Pool: 260

Freya's Blessing: Whats wrong with Freya's Blessing? He just words it weird. It's still just a normal charged regen, passive. Just remember its 1+charge * actions, not / actions. /actions would lower the amount you gain ^^;. This one is ok.
Pool: -80

Skogul's Sacrifice: Good to go.
Pool: -80

Remaining Pool: 100

Regarding Ride: Its a teleport, and it then attacks with 20 break and 20 impact damage? You'd need 40 damage, then +20 for adding break and +20 for impact, i believe. Unless I'm interpreting it wrong.
Okay, it was late when I typed that up, alright?

His problem is that I had written rapid +1 in the description... I think. But what he got against the rest?

Ride... my main idea was that its like a cavalry charge; quick movement with an unstoppable attack at the end. So I used a teleport (50) to imitate the movement, and a burst effect for 30, which usually results in a dmg increase of 40 to the next attack, to imitate the increase in destructive power. Now, the twist is that I swapped the 40 dmg to 40 worth of effects; namely break(20) and impact (20). So the next attack after this sig will have break and impact on it, but no damage increase.

Pally said he would like to make a whole different way to endow attacks... so if you want I will just simply turn that into +40 to the next attack, for the sake of simplicity.

EDIT: made some shoppings since, editing post to reflect changes...
Hmm... Gimme a little to think on that one, haha. *ponders*
Okay, spent the rest of my points and cleaned up the post a bit.
Approved and such.
Eh? I thought Burst was straight damage?
It's supposed to be, but since we lack a 'next attack buff' and Pally isn't here to help us balance and not destroy his system, this will be our patchwork.