Clockshift: Red

-Clockshift: Red: The lines that run about Nachahmen's person turn a dark, bloddy red. This change signifies new protocols in his buster system, allowing him to effectively expand and/or overclock it.
Effects: Passive. Allows Nac to spend 5HP and an action in order to add 10 damage to all buster attacks he makes this turn.
Points used: 80

Current Caps: 140/25(Lv10)
REVISION: Clockshift: Red's effect and cost are doubled, to 10HP for +20 to buster attacks this round. There are two stocks, 40 each, for a total of 80. CD is 1.
... Yano what, here.

Make it 15 HP, and get +24 to ALL attacks for the round. How's that?
For the same pt-total? (this is somewhat critical)
Actually, nevermind. That one'll be 15 points higher. XD

My bad, my bad.

Lessee, 40 + 20 = 60.

Burst: 8 per 20 points, stacking...

20 + 25 = 45.

I can get you... huh.

+16 to all attacks, with an additional +20 on the immediate next attack? >:'D
Alright, rewrite it and I'll approve.
Sure.

Quote ()

-Clockshift: Red#1: The lines that run about Nachahmen's person turn a dark, bloddy red. This change signifies new protocols in his buster system, allowing him to effectively expand and/or overclock it.

Effects: Nachahmen gains one turn of Empower (20, gives a +8), and one instance of Burst (15, gives a +20) on his next action.

CD: 1

Points used: 35

-Clockshift: Red#2: The lines that run about Nachahmen's person turn a dark, bloddy red. This change signifies new protocols in his buster system, allowing him to effectively expand and/or overclock it.

Effects: Nachahmen gains one turn of Empower (20, gives a +8), and one instance of Burst (15, gives a +20) on his next action.

CD: 1

Points used: 35

There.
APPROVAL IS GO!

-Rqu (Twi)