Electric Blaze/Drain Expansion

Okay...

Originals:
Electric Blaze: 60+stun. CD2
Electric Drain: Can give an electric attack +(4/3 barrier health) or a null attack +(barrier health). CD3, after barrier is dismissed.

New:
Electric Blaze: 70+stun. CD3
Electric Drain: Can give an electric attack +(1.5 barrier health) or a null attack +(barrier health+10). CD3, after barrier is dismissed.
(Bump on a log.)
(Poyo?)
Sure, why not?

Approved.
I didn't include this in the old things, but since it didn't count as a sig the turn it was activated, and activated the next turn, could I just say that the sig creates a barrier THIS turn, now that the one-sig-a-turn rule is gone?

Edit: Got my Lv. 2 upgrades. Time to fully upgrade them:

Old:
Electric Blaze. Voltman hits the enemy with a blast of electricity. 70 Damage, Stun, 3 Turn CD

Electric Drain. Voltman drains power from the net to use for himself. Effects: Uses one action to create a 60 HP elec barrier on the next turn.
(Can be dismissed for 1.5x(current barrier health) boost to the next elec attack. 1 action)
(Can be dismissed for (current barrier health+10) boost to next null element attack, as well as converting it to Elec element. 1 Action)
(Immideately dispelled by a wood element attack, where the barrier dissappears and Voltman takes full damage)
3 Turn CD, from the time the barrier is dismissed.

New:
Electric Blaze. Voltman hits the enemy with a blast of electricity. 80 Damage, Stun, 3 Turn CD

Electric Drain. Voltman drains power from the net to use for himself. Effects: Uses one action to create a 60 HP elec barrier this turn.
(Bump)
Assuming your caps are 100 (Which you forgot to include...) then, sure, go for it!

Approved.
Well, wif the new rules, time to upgrade these as well.
Plus a change for Electric Drain.

Electric Blaze: Now 2TCD

Electric Drain: Also now 2TCD, from time barrier is dismissed.
Also...
Old: 60 HP, Can be dismissed for 1.5x(current barrier health) boost to the next elec attack. 1 action
New: 70 HP, Can be dismissed for (current barrier health+30) boost to the next elec attack. 1 action.

Alrighty then?
Yeahsurefineokayitsgood.

-Twi