Cluster Bomb

Sig Caps: (adding 2 sigs at once, so caps will be presented at tye higher level)
1: 110 / 30 (3TCD)
2: 120 / 20 (3TCD)

Level 1 Sig
Active
120 Cap
3 TCD

2-A: Cluster Bomb (10 Elec x 9 Bombs + AutoBreak + Stun, 3 TCD)
- Description: An armored panel on Broadside's upper torso opens to reveal a smooth bore mortar. Broadside calculates the attack trajectory, and adjusts the mortar's tilt and charge, then fires a Reaction R.A.P. Canister round. The rocket assisted projectile reaches attack range, then uses reaction thrusters to kick the canister into line with the target. The canister then explodes, sending a shotgun-blast of micro plasma bomblets towards the target. The bomblets are capable of pericing armor before exploding, and their EMP effect wreaks havoc on most targets, causing stun.

-------------------

Aditionally, I am changing my other 2 sigs to the following:

1-A: Towering Guard (5 Hit Block, Max 3 TCD, NCP Boosted)

1-C: Missile Barrage (5 Elec x 18 Missiles + Homing Attack, 3 TCD)
Ain't that 130?

(10 x 9) + 20 + 20 is how I'm reading it.
*facepalm*

Have we done away with auto-break, and no-one told me?

Quote ()

Ability: Smash. Twice per turn, a Break-type Navi can add "Breaking" to attack. (This ability costs one action to use.)

I'm paying not to have to use an action to add break to my attack, remember? This still costs me one of my two smash uses for the turn. (Yeah, break subtype just sucks like that.)

90 damage + 10 Autobreak + 20 Stun.
teehee. It's early for me. ^^;

Approved.
2-A: Cluster Bomb (10 Elec x 8 Bombs + Break + Stun, 3 TCD)

I'm having to re-register this sig with modified stats.

AutoBreak no longer exists... Therefore, I have lowered the damage by 10 on this attack and changed AutoBreak to Break.

Damage cap and cooldown remain unchanged.

Life is good.
Approved
Changed this sig to reflect new sig attack values and concepts.

2-A: Cluster Bomb (10 Elec x 9 Bombs + Stun, Optional: 15HP to add Break, 3 TCD)
- Description: An armored panel on Broadside's upper torso opens to reveal a smooth bore mortar. Broadside calculates the attack trajectory, and adjusts the mortar's tilt and charge, then fires a Reaction R.A.P. Canister round. The rocket assisted projectile reaches attack range, then uses reaction thrusters to kick the canister into line with the target. The canister then explodes, sending a shotgun-blast of micro plasma bomblets towards the target. Their warheads have an EMP effect that wreaks havoc on most targets, causing stun.

- Secondary: Broadside may opt to use a portion of his data to load the warheads with armor piercing capability. This will cost him 15HP, and cannot be used if he has 16 or less HP remaining. This ability does not function if Broadside still has his AddBreak use for this turn, which is used instead.

If this passes, it must be tentative.
Tentatively approved.