New Memoriam 1.3.3 [ignore other]

Power Echo: Memoriam executes actions performed in the previous round, up to 90 damage or the equivalent thereof when non-damage effects are factored in. A passive effect cannot be performed. Memoriam can then add 20 damage, Stun, Break, or Piercing to the attack. 3TCD
Example, please.
turn 1: Metool whacks Memoriam with pickaxe for 10 damage. Memoriam retaliates with Cannon.
Turn 2: Power Echo used. Memoriam, in that action, attacks for 10 damage five times, then uses a Cannon that Breaks.

Another example:

Turn 1: Metool attacks with a ground wave for 10 damage.
Turn 2: Power Echo used. Memoriam, in that action, attacks with 10 piercing damage twice, and 30 piercing damage once, because 20 damage was added to the third attack.

So a 110 damage sig that basically does whatever you want? The sheer flexibility's gonna cost ya.
What if I wrote in that he can't repeat his own attacks, forcing him to play the hand he's dealt?

Quote ()

Memoriam can then add 20 damage, Stun, Break, or Piercing to the attack

T'is like Texas-Hold'em with pocket aces.
ah... I see.

Just 20 damage or Break, then?

Rewritten:

Power Echo: Memoriam executes actions performed in the previous round, up to 90 damage or the equivalent thereof when non-damage effects are factored in. A passive effect cannot be performed. Memoriam can then add 20 damage or Break to the attack. 3TCD
This isn't just flexibility, it's a DO ANYTHING I DID LAST TURN sig.

No.

Just NO.
Rewritten:

Power Echo: Memoriam executes actions performed by enemies in the previous round, up to 90 damage or the equivalent thereof when non-damage effects are factored in. A passive effect cannot be performed. Memoriam can then add 20 damage or Break to the attack. 3TCD